Need support!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Donnierisk and I have created a clan a while ago thinking that it would be the two of us.. we where horribly wrong and our clan has grown a little bit.

We have contacted our biggest ISP and game supporter (games.saix.net) and asked them if they would be willing to host a server for us.. seeing as they have hosted an ESF server in the past.

They have agreed but only if we can get enough people willing to support us and enough people to sign up and vote in a pole.

I am forced to ask you, my fellow ESF players and friends, to help us in this, our hour of need.. please vote in this thread

I thank all of you in advance.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill do it but i think this goes against the no advertising policy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not exactly, seeing as it is a server for ESF, it promotes/advertises ESF? I would sign, but I don't feel like making an account for one time.=\

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I asked pain a while ago and he said I should post in ESF chat.

I did only ask him where I could post so it might still be but I doubt it. It is after all for more ESF support as well.

If it is wrong Im really sorry and a mod may close this down, although Im begging the first mod who sees this to please see it from our point of view.

*edit* posted at same time.. thank you Sicron!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll post to help out. I hope you guys get a server :smile:

edit: I don't have permission to vote or post in that thread...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you very much for all the support guys, every vote counts, THNX! <3 to all.

Oh and our clan just got another member today, we're growing! :D
Our members so far are:

Grimreaper(Raeku)
donnierisk(me)
Major_pain
Carbonik
Ch3s3nugg3ts
Ninja
And maybe Spongebob

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
It appears that you will first have to register at the forum where the pole is hosted to vote.

If you have the time/energy please take the time. If you dont I thank you for the thought and the effort.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raeku said:
It appears that you will first have to register at the forum where the pole is hosted to vote.

If you have the time/energy please take the time. If you dont I thank you for the thought and the effort.
Correction we register. Than we cant do **** untill an admin approves our registration. So basicly that happens when the admin is online. Untill than we have to wait ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, I hate websites like that, oh well thanks VERY MUCH for the support, every vote counts, If I had money I'd give it to you, but unfortunetly, as you can see I don't, I still have dial-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom