Need some Input on this...

Best answers
Ok, I was just playing ESF one day, and it hit me. how about this.

Say you pick vegeta, ok, your set with a VERY VERY VERY high amoutn of ki. And thats what you last on. you use meleee it drains it very little, you use a full power beam, it drains, alot. But you cant charge it back up. But it gives you enough for when you spawn, and when you die. so you never really run out. And the use for Powering up...

...notice in the show, whenever the powered up, they seemed to be a bit stronger, so how about when you charge up, your PL goes up very slowly.
and htus u get a little stronger. and i dont mean your PL goes up alot, i mean like 10 everyone second.

Well, im gonan sit here, and take like 10 things from Nretep on why this is a bad hting. but hey, it was jsut an idea. :fight:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
originaly posted by Knives
i mean like 10 everyone second
shure and u start a game dont let anybodey in and set the power up button so that it's stuck after 40 minuts you come back to the game open the server vor other players and u have a lead
that or u just hide somewere and power up as long as u want

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll take bad critz from everyone on this idea. You're trying to re-design a pretty big part of the game. As grega already pointed out, people could just hide and power up, slowing the game down. Think about it, whats the main objective in ESF right now? To kill your enemy and get stronger. enemies give you PL when they thus, to become stronger, you must kill. People wouldn't be bloodthirsty for kills anymore like they are now, since it's not the way to get PL anymore. Instead, the primary goal would be to find a safe spot and power up. Not only that, what happens if you run out of Ki and people just leave you lying around becuase you're useless? Even if they dont do that, you're going to have to run around until you die, becuase all of your ki drained. Bad Idea... very baaaaaad.

Best answers
ok, well maybe if you couldnt do the power up thing until 2 or more people are in the server... :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF can't be like the show because of gameplay purposes. It just wouldn't make it balanced or practical to make it exactly like the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed it just wouldnt work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knives said:
Well, im gonan sit here, and take like 10 things from Nretep on why this is a bad hting. but hey, it was jsut an idea. :fight:
sorry ... but in this thread there wasn't really much to say for me ... already has been mentioned before I saw it

- powerup til 799,999,999 PL then remove the PW from the server
- would change the complete gameplay of ESF
- suicide cause of empty KI
- it would need less skill to play ESF (no ki recharging)
- we can't make ESF exactly like DBZ
- powerup in DBZ was just releasing hidden power ... not gaining PL ... just Piccolo got stronger by concentrading
- it would slow down the game because you would hide anywhere to wait til you got your KI back

just no

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom