Best answers
I don't use steam
I use ESF 1.2.3.
with ECX RC2 with Big Pack 8.4

I have Half-Life 1 w/ ESF and a Half-Life+CS1.6 combined version

I use Router

All drivers u2d

2 things i want to ask

1., How to evolve to SSJ4 with Goku or Vegeta?
I have 25 million KI in _normal_mode (so in ssj3 i have 120 mill~)
I wish for a moon
But nothing happens. What do i need to do?

2., I can not make server w/ normal HL1.
I don't go to play online, i just play w/ bots, that's why i don't use Steam (i have steam installed)
When i try to make a LAN game with Half Life1 - ESF 1.2.3. the game crushes, says: Cannot acquire IPX - IPX disabled

thanks

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but we have a no STEAM no support policy.

Using STEAM is the proof that you actually own Half Life and have not pirated it. Allso ESF was made to work with STEAM. So using it without STEAM is at your own risk.

Meaning any errors or problems you might have are your own to deal with untill you start using STEAM to play ESF.

Best answers
Okay, but still, i don't want to play with other players, only with bots, so why do i need steam for that?
Although i have steam, i don't use it because i don't play multi.

And i can not use the game with STEAM. that's my problem.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the thing is ESF was made to run with the STEAM version of Half Life. You need to update to that version. Without using STEAM thats not possible. Its like trying to use a Windows XP program on Windows 2000. It may work or it may not. But Microsoft support will tell you to either get XP or deal with it yourself.

As for you not beeing able to use the game with STEAM. Hows that? Any specific problems taht come up. Allso you can make LAN servers with STEM. No need to play online. Its just for the Half Life engine updates that are needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom