Need some crits/comments.

Best answers
This is the newest one I have made. I think it is pretty decent, however the text is still bothering me.. can't quite pinpoint what is wrong though. I need some crits and comments, or just general advice on improving this. Anything is welcome, I don't take this sorta thing personally.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I reccommend dropping the text down to the bottom-right corner (where it's darker and you have more room) and enlarging it slightly.

Very nice sig btw, what is that stock? Reminds me a bit of FFX's Anima.

Best answers
To be quite honest, I have no idea. It won the "Render of the Week" or "Render of the Year" award over at the Game Renders website. It looked amazing, so I figured I would use it in some way. Thanks for the comment. ^_^

(For those that don't know, Game Renders is just a place where people have permission [a majority of the time] to render images that are free, and then share the renders themselves for free.)

Best answers
Id say make the colour of the font the same colour as the stringy thing comming out of the stock thing :p. And then try make em as close as possible to it. So it dont look out of place :p.

Oh btw, really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom