Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Better text, better pics, Better quaility and fix up those lines.

Thats all I ask -.-

Best answers
I think the backround could use some color, maybe use that red swirl effect you have in top left box or use a blue insted of red.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really think u can get better quality pics then that and do u have any text suggestions. and which lines need fixing up. cause i can see a cery little piece of a line that is sticking out that i could fix but thats all i can see. oh and i forgot to cut out a piece on her gun

*edit* i took your advice about the blue in the bg and it does work out nice ill post what i got when spitfire respondes with some fonts that might look well.

Best answers
im sorry but thats just downright scary

suggestions:

• Bin it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Megasaxon
im sorry but thats just downright scary

suggestions:

• Bin it
Lmao Mega, Don't be mean :p Its not that bad, I think its got some potential to look good.

And if you can get better quaility pics play with the opacity, layer modes and fade it in some parts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know im getting really tired of your **** mega i dont do this for a living, i do this for fun and if all designers r pompus asses like u i beginning to think i really dont want to be one. so if u dont have any cunstructive critism i suggest your shut your trap and dont post. just because u know more than i do about a ****ing program doesnt mean u can act like an arrogant *******. oh well **** off and dont replay to any more of my posts like that again. u want to post in my topics be prepared to give some actually advice not just "your **** sucks compared to mine so trash it".

end rant ..|.,

id apreciate real suggestion its all in well to say dump the text but make text suggestions, and as spit says find higher quality images. spit if u have some higher quality armitage images post um ill be happy to take a look at them.

Best answers
heh

firstly, im in the same boat as you, im not a professional and i don't pretend to be, guess, what, i also do it for fun.

Secondly, calm down, you will never be a designer if you got mental every time someone doesnt like your designs, **** man, i've had tons of comments on my stuff, and do you see me going mental? no you don't, look, so i didn't like your design, big ****ing deal no need to go off your brain and attack me. Sure, my comment may have been harsh, but guess what, the majority of the public is 10x more harsh than me, so i'd either get used to it, or mabye think seriously about doing something else with your time.

now with that done, you've got to know that people's views are not allways the right and or wrong ones, just because i dislike your site, and think you should "bin it" is no reason to chuck a hissy fit, as i said above.

Hell, if the situation was reversed, and you called my stuff scary, and told me to bin it, i'd probably agree, i am my own hardest critic, i RARELY asin, i've done like, 4 pieces i like, the rest, are "meh"

So learn that, remember that just because one person dislikes something, doesnt portray the views of the world, take it on your chin, then keep soldiering on, otherwise, you have made yourself a failure.

Best answers
Originally posted by Megasaxon
heh

firstly, im in the same boat as you, im not a professional and i don't pretend to be, guess, what, i also do it for fun.

Secondly, calm down, you will never be a designer if you got mental every time someone doesnt like your designs, **** man, i've had tons of comments on my stuff, and do you see me going mental? no you don't, look, so i didn't like your design, big ****ing deal no need to go off your brain and attack me. Sure, my comment may have been harsh, but guess what, the majority of the public is 10x more harsh than me, so i'd either get used to it, or mabye think seriously about doing something else with your time.

now with that done, you've got to know that people's views are not allways the right and or wrong ones, just because i dislike your site, and think you should "bin it" is no reason to chuck a hissy fit, as i said above.

Hell, if the situation was reversed, and you called my stuff scary, and told me to bin it, i'd probably agree, i am my own hardest critic, i RARELY asin, i've done like, 4 pieces i like, the rest, are "meh"

So learn that, remember that just because one person dislikes something, doesnt portray the views of the world, take it on your chin, then keep soldiering on, otherwise, you have made yourself a failure.
woah bravo.... *clap clap...* ...nice speeech there... pls don't hit me.... :scared:

on topic:... as for the pic... for sum reason i can neva see like lycos pics.... i don't kno why... just is....i'll keep tryin then edit this post then...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oO;

OMG, stop the flamsanity . . . -_-

Mega gave a slightly harsh opinion, but you totaly negated *****ing rights when you flamed him for his post.

*waves bansaber overhead . . .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really dont care if u like image or not im telling u if u dont like it fine but dont sit there and say hey trash it. al im saying is if u dont like it give something to improve but dont just give a comment like trash it. i posted this to get some opinions to improve u dont like the image fine whatever its your opinion.but u should atleast relize what type of topic u r commenting on if i wanted opinions on how good it was i would have asked for them. and i understand not everyone is ganna like the things i do. if this WAS a a "hey what do u think thread" your trash it remark would be acceptable but its not. so save those type of comments for threads that are meant for it.

Best answers
well, it's not up to you where and what people post, im allowed to post what i wish (within reason).

"and if you don't like it, i believe you can goto hell..."

ahh, gotta love the matrix.

besides, bin it was my suggestion

you could improve it by binning it ;)

"lifes better in a bin"

:p

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
BIN there, done that

Quit the flamefest [not j00 megeh, an honest appraisal isnt a flame]

Or imma pwn j00 @ll

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and if u keep it up ill go and get mod stats over here and whope joo ass!!! :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mabey in your eyes it wasnt a flame but the way it was put sounded like a flame to me. **** it ban me if u want im gone

..V,

Best answers
haha, your that immature, that you can't take some comments and you have to leave the paddock. shame.

Oh well, no loss to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude y do u keep trying to continue this arguement. give it a rest go back to whatever it is u do. your opinion means about as much as dog **** to me. so if u want to continue trying to be cool by callig me imature or whatever go ahead and reply but like i said im out of here. i really hope u prove me wrong and i hope u dont reply to this with something dumb like your previous comment. but if ud like to keep going go ahead i wont respond to the next post

..V, <----final farewell cya FM, tepus, lid, light scream and anyone else i forgot its been real.

Best answers
heh, i wasnt continuing it, i was saying bye :)

yet, you came back and continued it, and i assure you i am not "trying to be cool" heh, please, don't make me laugh :)

anyway, if your leaving, then leave

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both of you, shutup. These are my forums. :) Both of you I consider as friends, but now I just wanna slap you both upside the heads. Mega, how you responded was a little harsh. You did just say to trash it, and gave no reasons why. Im4, you waaaay overreacted to Mega's comment. Thus ensued the flame war. I'm disappointed in the both of you; go to your rooms! :) I have no choice but to give the both of you my special UltraDOOM Warning!!! Congratulations.

Im4: I agree with Spitfire's crits. Also, I think you should lower the opacity on the full pic of whoever that is (with lots of cleavage). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom