Need serious help

Best answers
ok i was wondering is there any way to get a free half-life 1 pack so i can play esf i
will take any suggestions but they need to be easy to understand thanks :)

Best answers
i don't mean buy i don't got no money i just wanna get a free simple download and not have to pay.

Best answers
as i said before

how about i download counter strike would that work? on youtube i found this thing
which has a counter strike with half life 1 mod i was able to play esf but i didn't have
steam tho but i did play it heres what i did i downloaded esf i then added it to the counter strike folder and then i got the esf game to work :)

Best answers
also

it was 1.2.3 and i couldn't log onto servers or anything when i created my own i fought bots so this is why i need some help

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about i download counter strike would that work? on youtube i found this thing
which has a counter strike with half life 1 mod i was able to play esf but i didn't have
steam tho but i did play it heres what i did i downloaded esf i then added it to the counter strike folder and then i got the esf game to work :)
Congratulations.

it was 1.2.3 and i couldn't log onto servers or anything when i created my own i fought bots so this is why i need some help
You can't play online without Steam and you can't play on Steam without a legitimate copy of Half-Life.

Last edited:
Best answers
hmm

could i possibly remove the half life file from it then put it together with steam?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe if i serach on the web i could find one?
I assure you, there are no workarounds.

The reason for this is because the non-Steam version of Half-Life used WON. WON was an online gaming service used to host servers and play online. However, WON has long since been shut down and replaced with Steam. So, the only way you'll be able to play online with other players is through Steam.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny. He can afford the internet but not $10.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe if you instead devoted the energy you spend trying to steal software into maybe perhaps, getting a job, or bartering with your parents, you could buy it for a mere $10 and be a complete legit user, with full support, and no hassles from condescending forum dwellers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom