Need Modeler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Im not really expecting anyone to actually make these, As Im sure are the modelers are busy with other projects but I thought these would be nice additions to esf 1.2 As I have yet to see anyone model / skin / animate any of these characters.

Yam (I was thinking for Krillin?)

Pui Pui (I was thinking for Freiza?)

Janemba (I was thinking for Piccolo?)

In addition, I did not draw these refs as they are on a website that I got from one of the threads here on esf forums. If anyone would like to take up any of these projects, I would have to say yam would be the easiest due to him not having horns and such that might be hard for some people. Id perfer to get Janemba but if you cant do him because he is hard to model then Pui Pui would be nice, And Yam last.

I am not a modeler nore can I skin or animate, So I wouldnt be able to help out in any way other then refs. I have photoshop and Im pretty good with it but, I dont know if I could skin using this program. If I could a link would be nice to a tut on how to do skinning would be wonderful. On another note, What would be the best program for modeling? and how much does the program cost. I would like to take up modeling but not sure of what program is best for modeling things such as esf characters, cs weapons.

-Shenron

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
use the request thread, http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=27914,
/closed

bleh wouldnt ya know it 2 people had to go rogue mod while i was typing, guys, that is just as against the rules as what he did to have the thread closed, just let us handle it, >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom