Need Map Ideas, Your Suggestions = Credit 4 U :D

Best answers
You could always add tons of NPC characters of those moon rabbits along with those guys from the rabbit gang thing in DragonBall, making marshmellows of whatever they were doing, lol, that'd be great.(Yeah, I know they were blown up and most likley killed in DragonBall, but hey, why not?)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Sparr!!!
Thats a great funny idea!!!
I remember that, lol, Goku sent those guys up to the Moon and told 'em to make every kid on Earth marshmallow treats.
That would take model work, which I can't do though, unless someone else could make models of that rabbit guy and his henchmen.
I just got back from a party, I have begun workin on the map again.
This is probably taking me longer than people would expect, but I'm a mapping newbie, don't expect too much from me, but I am trying my best!
I will finish and release this map! someday...

Best answers
yo man once u finishe that map hey hook me up and if any of u can tell me where i can get a map developer cause i have the skill to make one i mean i have a good idea if u want to hear them im me

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep it on topic please. This isn't about where you can find utilities. There's plenty of other topics on how to start mapping. Look around.

-Karrde-

Best answers
King Kai's Planet or Snake Way would be some cool maps. :)

Best answers
LOL

Originally posted by Altron
King Kai's Planet or Snake Way would be some cool maps. :)
There's aleready a snakeway map!!!!! You can find it on Red Saiyan...
And king kai's map will be difficult it's so small and how are the mappers supossed to make a loop in the map??!!

INPOSIBLE :warning:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't spam.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom