• yes, it would be a nice addition.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, it would be pointless.

• it really dosent matter to me.

• Total voters
Best answers
i have run out of ideas for map :( ... can someone give me some ideas ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok I haven't seen one map that was built like a areas where most dbz battles take place-out of nowhere. I.E in saiyan saga where goku and vegeta fought or where they faught in the buu saga or where gohan fought buu. Desert like rock formations and stuff.

A water based stage would be nice too, I know there is ape ocean, but we need more...

If possible, make somethings interactive

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I think Baby's Pod would make a good fighting arena, it has land, it has water, it has air. Also, I think it's indoors in a huge dome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF-World's uploader. Don't you want to C&C and improve it though?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
map ideas eh? how about the ice one, where goku fought the first bunch of androids in one of the first dbz movies, think it was movie 2. Or how about a deadzone map? Or roadside map of where Trunks and Vegeta fought Android 18 while goku was still ill, and Vegeta got his arm broken? Or a map of inside Goku's Space Pod he took to namek, or the desert Goku and Vegeta fought in and Vegeta fought Buu etc. We have one city map, why not make another such as Ginger Town or something, or a Capsule Corp map. theres so many maps you can try to create

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could you show us the r_speeds ?

Best answers
you mean this r_speeds ?

(P.S i have uploaded my map to esf-world, but i have to wait bout 48hrs until it will be added to download section...)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, i'd rather see ingame r_speeds. For some reason that water doesn't seem low comp friendly.

In case you don't know. When ingame, open console, type "developer 1", and then "r_speeds 1"

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, that's it :)

By the looks of it, the map seems very playable. Nice work. It's been a while since there has been a new mapper with actual skills.

CG

Best answers
how about face from UT with the DB split up between the towers and the odd one in the middle

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK since no one has said this and it would be an awesome map since the Z-sword could be in the giant boulder still and it would have alot of water, I say you make the Kai Planet. Budokia made an awesome version of that and Im sure it would be easy to make. Blue Grass and a Purple sky, What more could you ask?

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
KilledWithStyle said:
And cold steel, allthough I see 2 maps as a ok Idea, I just dont like it.
The Zsword area is just a tower, besides that a lake and not much else.
The Buu fight area will just have lots of terrain damage and not much else.
That is why I said to combine the two ideas. Have the z-sword off in one of the corners like a trubute to the sword, and have the area around include some details. And to have the rest of the map dedicated to the BUU fighting grounds. This way I see more detail given to the whole map and to have it come alive.
That is why I said do both in the same map.
Oh, me likes, me likes. Scratches seperate maps from todo list.
As you can see, it has been requested and is being done. Does anyone else have something that can be answered with a quote?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright. Make HFIL( Home For Infinite Losers), Snakeway, The Fight arena that Goku fought Pikkon in when he was dead. It wasn't just the arena it was that space thing also or The space ship that Bibidi( could be Bobidi) had when Majin Buu was being born and Vegeta blew that thing apart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom