need help

need help on esf

• need stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • how to install

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
i need help for esf i got it i got the files i need to download but when i install it wont let me click on install butt can you help me on this or better on msn messenger it is [email protected] ever helped me thx alot :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use Steam, run Half-Life once through Steam before you try to install.

Best answers
will i need help on esf when i click on the esf it wont let my click on install and i went on half life can u do with demo???

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No demo version of HL. You nead the real thing for mods. SO if you want this to work get Half Life 1 since it dosen't work with the source engine.

Best answers
It should be a really cheap price now since it has been out for a very long time.

Best answers
thx but do u live in canada and where do u thnk can i buy it from like future shop toyrus walmart where do u think

Best answers
Nah, I do not live in Canada. You can buy Half-Life just about anywhere. I would try Wal Mart.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Counter-Strike, retail or downloaded, is fine.

Best answers
Nope, you need a copy of Half-Life or Counter-Strike which do not come with Half-Life 2.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
ineedhellp said:
do u live in canada
ineedhellp said:
will Half-Life Platinum 2 (PC) this for esp???
I realise that you're trying to get an answer but, for future reference, try not to double post. We prefer if you just edit your previous post. :)

And, as has been said, you will need a copy of the original Half-Life or Counter-Strike. No replica, Source version or demo will work.

Best answers
which better counterstirke or half life but in canada i dont nowbecuase i live in canada and i dont now which ones in store if u can look for a store tell me and i live inedmonton alberta and talk to me [email protected]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try best buy bud. Best buy is the best place for all your gaming needs. They don't have half life but they have the half life collectors edition thing for 20 dollars (comes with 5 cd's) and half life alone costs 20 dollars so... yeah. Good luck hl searching.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I live in Edmonton, and I got mine at Walmart a couple years ago. I havent seen it since though. Id sell you one of mine (I got the Platinum collection as it was all they had), but Im not sure if you can run ESF with only Blue Shift (Ive registered the other ones already). Does anyone know if this guy could simply use one of the spare keys to create a Steam account, then DL HL?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe so, I think you need either Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, or half life to play them. Not blue shift, not nothing.

And yeah the platinum edition thing is what I got at best buy. This was not too long ago. I'd say a week or 2. So yeah, it's still around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that I think about it, I dont actually remember registering my CS... only the HL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom