• need stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • how to install

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Engar said:
I realise that you're trying to get an answer but, for future reference, try not to double post. We prefer if you just edit your previous post. :)
You should listen to us when we tell you things, ineedhellp.

I'd really hate to have my first warning to be given to you. So please, don't do it again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not a fan of giving out my phone number over the internet, but if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

And try to edit your posts rather than posting twice, itll get you a long way here.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ineedhellp said:
can i call u lz??
He did state he would rather keep his personal details private (in this case his phone number)

just run half-life once and then run the install file , easy as that.

Best answers
People do not like giving out personal information. Besides why do you need someones number to buy Half-Life or download Counter-Strike?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the upper right corner of the screen (scroll up). I only did that because you were from Edmonton. Anybody else and I would have told them where to shove their HL woes. Hope I was of some help. Keep looking for HL if all else fails, and try the EB games at Eaton Centre, you never know what they may have. Dont give up on ESF if you find it *extremely* hard at first, just read the manual at esforces.com and keep trying. This community needs more good players. If you have any questions about the game in general, just PM me (remember that top-right corner?).

On a lighter note, did you get to K-days? Other than Matt Good and Twisted Sister, there wasnt much happening music wise, and waiting 45 minutes in line to ride the zipper no longer appeals to me, so I never made it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom