Need Help! :)

Best answers
Hey, Ive read through the FAQ and what I need help on DOES come under it but I need a bit more information first.

Ok, I have a copy of Counter Strike: Condition Zero (which I know wont work with ESF Installer 1.2.3) I also have Steam and on Steam have downloaded Counter Strike and Counter Strike: Condition Zero. Obviously, with the ESF Installer, the 'Install' button is greyed out... Now to get this Install button 'clickable', do I need to actually buy Counter Strike or Half Life 1 on disk or do I just need a CD key from either of those games? And, where you say you must run either Half Life 1 or Counter Strike before starting the ESF Installer, do you mean run an offline singleplayer game or would it count if you just went on a server on Steam in either of those games?

Also, would there be anyway, I could just download Counter Strike from the internet for free and have the ESF Installer work for me then?

Also, when I say I have downloaded the original Counter Strike and Condition Zero, I mean that they are on my games list. Both Counter Strike and Condition Zero show up as '100%-Ready'. Half Life shows up as 'Preload complete.'

Please help me :(

Best answers
Also, If you can, send me some links where I will be able to buy Counter Strike or Half Life1 please. Or just guide me through how to do it on Steam?

Thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you'd need at this point would be a copy of Half-Life 1. You can buy it through Steam, so that shouldn't be a problem. Also, please do not double post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom