need help

Best answers
im on half life or even esf and when i go forowrd i some time end up back where i started at hellp me i dont know wat to do it some sert of glich and someone told me to go to conel and then i dont know wat he never told me anythinh els

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Reinstall ESF or reinstall hl and esf. They shoould help :]

Best answers
Reinstall ESF or reinstall hl and esf. They shoould help :]
i dont this that would help that would be a wast of time it did that on my old computer i got my sister same age and every thing but its doing the same thing i will try it but i know it will not work ill try it after i get more suggetions if not ill do it:smile:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
First things first. Are you using Steam?

Best answers
First things first. Are you using Steam?
yes im using steam i bought half life 1 from steam i never had this problem i had this game for like 2 or 3 monthes and nothing has happen untell 3 days ago=(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So delate all folder Half Life in accout folder. restart steam fev times. maby that should help. You can download ESF 1.3 final one more time ?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're saying when you move forward, you instantly move back? That could be a lag issue.

@Tomek: Why oh why would you suggest taht?

Best answers
So you're saying when you move forward, you instantly move back? That could be a lag issue.

@Tomek: Why oh why would you suggest taht?
yes that wat happening to me and im using esf ecx rc2 wiht pibpack 8.4 not esf 1.3 its too much for my computer im waiting for my new one but yes jehova your right thats wat im saying

Best answers
wat do i do do i need to put somthing in the consel to help or wat when i first log into my computer the lag dosent start intell i get shot and/or get killed when i go past walls like on half life the stage called crossfire there is a tunal i go to the entrenc and almost in the middle i end up at the biggining where i started :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Becouse i got many problem I'd reinstall all several problems fixed.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yes that wat happening to me and im using esf ecx rc2 wiht pibpack 8.4 not esf 1.3 its too much for my computer im waiting for my new one but yes jehova your right thats wat im saying
You should have told you were using custom addons. Moved to the right section. Try to remove ECX and see if it works then. If it does, then your problem is ecx to start with.

Best answers
You should have told you were using custom addons. Moved to the right section. Try to remove ECX and see if it works then. If it does, then your problem is ecx to start with.
i know for a fact its not on esf ecx rc2 it barly happans on there my main problem is on half life esf working fine but somtime it does do that and that normal but with half life it i constantly i for forword and all of the sudden im back where im at

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know for a fact its not on esf ecx rc2 it barly happans on there my main problem is on half life esf working fine but somtime it does do that and that normal but with half life it i constantly i for forword and all of the sudden im back where im at
How much ram do you have as this can cause problems if you have little ram

Best answers
How much ram do you have as this can cause problems if you have little ram
i know its not the ram i never had this problem nothing chang but here is the info ram 510ram penium3 930mhz 2002 computer and i got the vedo set to d3d because i cant hannle opengl

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know its not the ram i never had this problem nothing chang but here is the info ram 510ram penium3 930mhz 2002 computer and i got the vedo set to d3d because i cant hannle opengl
ecx min requerments for ram is 1gb

Best answers
ecx min requerments for ram is 1gb
i have no prblem with iesf ecx rc2 but yestrday i dealeated everything and instaled esf 1.2.3 i still had the problem its not esf i put this time esf evm with expanstion pack my propblem is half life

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have no prblem with iesf ecx rc2 but yestrday i dealeated everything and instaled esf 1.2.3 i still had the problem its not esf i put this time esf evm with expanstion pack my propblem is half life
well thats a problem your gonna have to take up with valve

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom