Need Help!!!

Best answers
I need help, i downloaded a model of vegetta and it's stupid so i wanna go back to the regular, how do i do it??? Another problem I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET INTO super sayain mode with any guy. If anyone can help plz reply!!!!!!!!:shocked: :rolleyes:

Best answers
Argh, I've posted how to go super saiyan twice in the forums,but I guess I'll say it again. Get your CF bar up to max and hit your ascend button, that will make you ssj, and descend will help you turn off ssj, except descend doesn't work on Buu, Krillin, and Cell.

Best answers
How do you get ur cf bar all the way up, i cannot figure it out, plz help me, this is getting really annoying, if u can't help me thanx anyway.

Best answers
All you need to do to get your bar high is to rise your power level !

Best answers
I FIGURED IT OUT GUYS!!! THANX SOOO MUCH, ANY OTHER TIPS YOU COULD GIVE ME?? THANX SOO MUCH!!!!!:) ;) :)

Best answers
Just playing, like is it good to use melee at all?? Are there any servers? I can't find any, and that sucks. I wanna play online, but i can't so i have my friend start a lan game and i just play on there, it's still pretty koo though, i might start my own internet game, even though it would kinda suck bcuz i wouldn't have anyone running it but me! Well w/b if u can ok? PEACE!:)

P.S: Another thing, how do you get ur pics?? On this forum thing how do you get pics on the side and under your writing??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's roughly 200 server, about 20 of them are dedicated. You should be able to find SOME...?

Best answers
Any websites?? I only have about 3 or 4 and they all suck. I wanna play online, but there is barely any servers.... that sucks.:\

Best answers
Originally posted by howyadoin
Just playing, like is it good to use melee at all?? Are there any servers? I can't find any, and that sucks. I wanna play online, but i can't so i have my friend start a lan game and i just play on there, it's still pretty koo though, i might start my own internet game, even though it would kinda suck bcuz i wouldn't have anyone running it but me! Well w/b if u can ok? PEACE!:)

P.S: Another thing, how do you get ur pics?? On this forum thing how do you get pics on the side and under your writing??
Get 50 posts and upload your own.

Best answers
Hey, does anyone know how to do any wishes?? I don't get the wishing part... any tips for that stuff??? Like what do i do to get wishes and what kind of wishes can i get granted??? Well w/b if you can, peace.:) :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To wish, gather all 7 dbs together, and when they start glowing, press the 'use' button, B by default!! This will bring up ure wish list menu, and u select ure wish from there!!

Best answers
I have to say guys, I'm really impressed with this mod. I vaguely remember reading something about it ages ago, dismissing it right away thinking that it would be impossible to implement. Obviously I've been proven wrong, as I've been playing this thing like a crack fiend all day. I have to wonder how all the console DBZ games sucked hardcore, I mean there's a team that was getting PAID to make a game and you guys topped em all.

And just from my personal experience howyadoin, melee seems to be the crux of combat to me, especially if you're outnumbered. It gives you that breather between beatings to tip the scales in your favor. You also seem to have a better chance of landing beam attacks after topping some one then just blasting away. Unless you have better mouse control than me, it's hard to hit a moving target with anything but melee. The melee swoop also gets you out of sticky situations faster than reguar flying and at a lower ki cost than teleporting.

My only issue so far is that damn candy ray that Buu has, it seems like a horribly cheap attack.

Best answers
Yeah, i'd have to say i'm impressed 2, it's an awesome game, graphics and all, in the next one they should have the guys go to super sayain 3 and stuff, that would b cool, ummm, about the wishing, can you find all 7 dragon balls on the internet??? Do they hide them or something??? I haven't even seen 1 yet. So you find all 7 dragon balls and when you get them and they start glowing you hit the use button and the wish list comes up?? Seems easy except the 7 dragonballs part, you gotta find them all, seems hard. Well w/b, thanx!:) :yes: ;)

Best answers
Use the scouter press F9..

and not in every map are dragonballs

Best answers
Can you get them online??? What color are the dots for the dragon balls? W/b if you can.

Best answers
Then in which map is there dragonballs? I have checked most of them and i havent find anything..and yes i have looked at the scouter..So is it just me or is the DB's gone?

Best answers
You also need to have capture the dragon balls mode set to on. You can do this in the create a game - advanced tab Click on Game modes and click on Capture the dragon balls. The dragon balls dont have a very long draw distance so you need to be within around 5 - 10 game feet to see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom