• No, i love to script!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell, i don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i made this wallpaper, wich you can see below, but its still sort of.... empty, yeah thats the word, can someone tell me what 2 add?

Best answers
U know , you can remove those 2 lines that go through the wallpaper and put in the whole picture of brolly. This is just a suggestion. Thats all.

Best answers
You could also add a little a picture in the corners, like baby Brolly in one and Goku in the other, or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Ryoko likes accented edges*

Pic on left will be covered by icons. =]

Best answers
Good point. Okay then, how about adding a little Brolly in the right corner only? Baby Saiyans are fascinating to me, in case you can't tell.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and can ya do anything to cover up that pixelated spot under brolli's arm?

Best answers
Just so you guys know, emptiness is not necessarily a bad thing. If you have it balanced right, negative space can be quite striking in a medium where everything is cluttered.

Here is a good example of simple, visual balance:

This doesn't need anything else because the image on the right is interesting in itself. I think the issues you have are twofold: 1) the balance isn't there yet, 2) you're not quite sure what you want to do with this wallpaper.

In reverse order, you have no unifying visual idea. Kenshi and Brolli, while interesting characters in themselves, don't really jive together. Unless you're creating a parade of anime badasses, in which case you should title the work in a way that suggests that. So balance and direction can be immediately addressed by removing either Kenshi or Brolli and focusing entirely on one or the other. I think Brolli works best in this case, as the firelike texture you've created reminds me of the DBz power-up flames. I'm not sure what the Brolli pic looks like un-cut, but the image might be stronger if it remained in it's regular form. Then adding smaller Brolli pics, possibly of his whole body, might be a nice balancing element. That's all I can think of at the moment. You know better than anyone what it is you want, just find out what that is.

I believe it's spelled "melee" as opposed to "mellee." Unless you're going for a stylistic thing.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well, i dont whant 2 make it all just one anime, i want other animes that r0x0rs innit to, and the brolly picture is almost the whole pic, only his chest is cut off untill the nipple.

and the pixels, underneath the arm? lolzors, i created them, otherwise it would be even more empty.

Retired
Best answers
leave brolli and the 2 lines, looks good imo. but delete the guy on the left, will be covered by icons and messes up the wallpaper imo. just leave brolli there, and mebbie you can put the whole body of brolli on the wallpaper, but fade the body out, so that you got a nice sharp bright picture between the lines, but you got a blurry one above and below the lines :), I hope you get what I mean.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what do you guys mean it will be full of icons? i dont understand im not from here....

Best answers
full of icons means that always the left side of the desktop has icons on it. That's why u can't see the picture of that guy on the left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom