Best answers
Magmabomb (Spirit Bomb edit)

I'm making a Spirite Bomb sprite and i need to know how to change the spirit particles and how to make the sprite illuminate.
If i need make a screen of it i will later.

Best answers
Ok, i made a screen of it...

(Pic Updated}
*Edit-So far that's what i got. Now i got new and old problems:
1. How do you change the light color that the SB illuminates
2. Need comments
-That is all for now.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
awesome sprite, well i dunno anything bout making a sprite im kinda confused myself... sry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL Thats awesome in a stupid way. I think it should be a blue transparent ball with random lightning effects in it.

Best answers
Thats a good idea, but I'm getting tired of a blue type SB edit... Maybe i'll try and make that too. Thx for sharing your idea. (if i do make i will give credit to you)

Best answers
Its great but id say that id should glow in some way :D Looks Evil :)

Best answers
What i mean is, the Spirit bomb has a blue illumination (you'd notice it when you throw it in a dark place). I want to change it a slightly dark red to make it glow like lava, just to make it a better feel of the Magmabomb.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a nice sprite man ^_^, hmm... i think that the colour of the glow is coded into esf, its not a sprite and its not a model... so its in the code ^_^

Best answers
Oh nooo! I showed my friends wile working, and they said it stinks :( . They dont play ESF because there too occupied with CS. I need someone to shape it up. Is anyone willing to offer? I will pm them the file location. Man...what do my friends know, all they can do is play games anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom