Need Help With Models

Best answers
Hey can any plz help me i am trying to find the models for the evloution patch of esf. I have a few models and dont know where to stick them. and can someone post a link to get the EVM models. Thank u for ur time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.esf-world.com

is one of the best sites for esf models for you to use.

to replace a character, simply put the vegeta.mdl into the vegeta folder, the ssj_vegeta.mdl into the ssj_vegeta folder etc.

those are just examples.

ill leave this thread open for a very short time so people can offer more help, or if you have any other questions.

Best answers
where is the char. folder located in the esf folder? and i have been to that site but have no clue which file to dl.

Best answers
hold up before u waste ur time replaying i am going to try this thing if i cant work it i will ask for more help thank u for your time thanx alot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, and in future, be sure to use the edit button. double posting isnt allowed here.

Best answers
ok i put the file in and take the other one out when i try to join games it says the file " " is missing. The one i put out i am puting these in esf and "player" folder.

Sorry I did not know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make sure the name is exactly the same as the one you removed. otherwise the game will look for something with the wrong name =]

hopefully this should help you. but seeing as your problem isnt actually specific to modeling or skinning. im firing this thread into the help forum o/

GO LONG TORLON!!!!

/me throws

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf-world said:
This is a model pack for Esf and Evm For EVM 1.1
You missed that text ^^ thats for the old EVM version. Those models dont have the animations neaded for ESF 1.2

the character files are in ../Half-life/ESF/models/player/

in there you should find foulders with character names like Goku, ssjgoku, and so on
with EVM you havessj2goku and ssj3goku aswell

you just nead to replace the MDL files in those foulders with the downloaded files

NOTE when you download Goku SSJ3 the name will be ssjgoku.mdl be shure to rename it to ssj3goku.mdl so the game actualy loads the right file.

Best answers
i got help from someone in the game thanx alot for the help guys it seems all i had to do was dl a model pack and replace my "model" folder with this new one. Thax alot for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom