Need help with GG's and Kama's new Brolly pack!!!

Best answers
Is this pack supposed to have final flash sprites in it because i don't have or at least i can't see them. Same goes for those Gohan's shield srites. I get nly those sprites that go for the shield whe shooting it. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Retired
Best answers
the pack has nothing to do with your gohan o_O and i think if there isnt a final flash sprite they couldnt finish it.

Best answers
Well.. i dont think the final flash sprite chanced from vegeta to brolly pack.. thats why it isnt there...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We didn't change the final flash sprite, we decided we like the original too much to change it. There isn't anything wrong with your pack.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive hosted the remaining sprites on esf-world, so next update you can download them from there.

Best answers
http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=20938
I use all of the sprites from that to go with brolly , if you really want to make him more brolly-ish , However don't change the BigBang sprite , the one in the Brolly pack ...
*Thinks of a word that sounds less n00bish than "roxxors" *
...Rocks.

Max2 said:
the pack has nothing to do with your gohan o_O and i think if there isnt a final flash sprite they couldnt finish it.
I think he was talking about the Gallic Gun , it gives you a brolly sheild sprite when you charge it in this pack.
(Dosen't sheild you before anyone comments ¬_¬' )

Best answers
no i don't mean that gallitgun shield. i mean that when i DL gohan's shield srites from esf-world,the only sprites i get are for the shield when you shoot it

Best answers
Oloneuvos said:
no i don't mean that gallitgun shield. i mean that when i DL gohan's shield srites from esf-world,the only sprites i get are for the shield when you shoot it
Well Wtf other sheild sprites are there?
Your not gonna get a sheild sprite unless u actually engage the attack...by shooting...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i cant play the esf_broli map it just crashes to the desktop when its about to give me the character selection screen

Best answers
errors i found in the brolli. Not big errors but just something i noticed, whenever anyone walks as brolli the sound plays as u are walking same with the smash sound but its not a big deal its just strange flying around hearing HIYA! coming from ur body while flying around but dont mater

Best answers
Warbandit said:
errors i found in the brolli. Not big errors but just something i noticed, whenever anyone walks as brolli the sound plays as u are walking same with the smash sound but its not a big deal its just strange flying around hearing HIYA! coming from ur body while flying around but dont mater
Actually I've found that plays at random moments when someone is playing as broly , I was Buu yesterday in a map with brolly , no one in scouter range , and i still herd the HEYAH! at full voulme and clarity.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
thats cause the sound plays with the animation, we couldnt really fix it playing only around the model, so you can hear it from the other side of the map. It plays more than once or at random because someone else is brolli in the game possibly, so you hear his and the model you are at the same clarity level. I wish i could fix this possibly, but thats all code wise and crap, so i cant -_-.. anyways if you dont want to play with the sounds, just change the name of the sound files or delete them, you wont here them ingame anymore and your models will still work fine.

Best answers
God Gundam said:
thats cause the sound plays with the animation, we couldnt really fix it playing only around the model, so you can hear it from the other side of the map. It plays more than once or at random because someone else is brolli in the game possibly, so you hear his and the model you are at the same clarity level. I wish i could fix this possibly, but thats all code wise and crap, so i cant -_-.. anyways if you dont want to play with the sounds, just change the name of the sound files or delete them, you wont here them ingame anymore and your models will still work fine.
Actually , Its nice to have a warning that Brolly's on the map , and you better make sure you get him before he gets you...

Also , Isn't it ironic you used brolly (the tallest badguy I know in DBZ, Yeah , Taller than Cell O_O ) to replace the shortest "bad guy" in Dragon ball Z (Excludeing Kid Buu as a guy , at least Fat Buu could TALK! Jesus... ) Vegeta , I mean , damn that guy was short.
However it still works perfectly! (For me at least , Dunno about you guys)
Maby God Gundam really is a god... o_o

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, I have no problem's with GG's and Kama's Brolly pack, It works awsome, exept when I transform he starts sideways and go's right side up, Its not that big of deal anyways, Its funny when I pwn Gohan haha, Especially in advanced melee combo's! lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
hey i cant play the esf_broli map it just crashes to the desktop when its about to give me the character selection screen
That's because your pc is ghetto like mine :talk:

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Mine only crashes to desktop loading the map when I'm using D3D.....but my OGL hates me and crashes after about 15mins......ah well :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom