Need help, QUICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just witnessed my mom being pushed and hit by her new husband. My sister tells me I should do something to help
BUT HOW THE **** SHOULD I HELP!? They're still going on about this. Tell me what the **** should I do?!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
There's something called "the police"..

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad that you found the time to post on the forums while your mother takes a beating. It really gives me new found faith in humanity.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It stopped now... Whatever, thanks for nothing. And yeah... Sky thank you, but the police won't really manage to get here.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
And why's that?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just lost all the little respect I had for you. Did you really just create a thread on a Dragonball Z forum asking for help while someone was being beaten? Really? People can be ****ing idiots.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm glad that you found the time to post on the forums while your mother takes a beating. It really gives me new found faith in humanity.
I just lost all the little respect I had for you. Did you really just create a thread on a Dragonball Z forum asking for help while someone was being beaten? Really? People can be ****ing idiots.
Relax, let's not forget that the guy can be bigger/stronger and he might even be afraid to do something about it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm perfectly calm, but I'm sorry. I refuse to have respect for someone who posts over a DBZ forum asking for help while a dilemma like that is going on at that exact moment instead of using common sense and using real help, such as calling the police or those abuse hotlines or whatever.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That, I agree upon. Painkiller, like Dam said.. call the police or anyone (family or neighbor) who might do something about it next time. We can't fly over you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom