Need help 'pimping' a friend's pic.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Alright, so today a friend of mine, who's in a heavy metal band, asked me to edit a picture of him, pimp it up, if you'll pardon the cliche, and basically make it 'deathly'.

Now, I applied my experience and knowledge in PS to put something together, and while he likes it, I feel it can still be improved. Any ideas on what I should add? This is the pic:

I'm basically searching for that bloody, deathly, malevolent, dark effect/vibe. Got anything for me?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

He looks as ridiculous in your picture as he does in mine. You should try removing the background so you can't see that he's in his room. It's kinda hard to be "deathly" while standing next to your bed, a bureau, and some books. After removing the background, you can try putting putting filters on him, but I really don't think it's going to work out. I'd go to Lukyas's "scary thread" and take a look at the picture of Bush. Then try to take that effect and apply it to this kid.

Good luck, though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks okay but it doesn't look dark or "deathly"

I made a cover for my friends death metal band. I suggest you try to make the person more grudge like, using sand, gravel, tree bark, water, or any other textures and play it around with the image. I'll give you a example what I mean later...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom