Need Help of Love Professionals...

Best answers
So...
I have 3 Days to be friends with her!

In 3 days its Summer Break...
Dude, that's perfect. It means that if you end up making a fool of yourself, and she doesn't really like you, then you don't have to see her again through summer break. Seems to me that you've got nothing to lose :D

Best answers
yes.. unless she lives somewhere near u :D u might have change of seeing her in summer ya know ;) BUT BETTER TO GO TALK TO HER BEFORE SUMMER HOLIDAY SETS UP! (like mine ;) )

Best answers
Oh i almost forgot, if she says no then say this really loud "NO I will not have sex with you" and then she'll be embarressed :laff:. If she says that you asked her out in the first place be like "you wish I asked you out who would like some one as ugly as you" Then she might might run off and :cry: somewhere. :devgrin: Then you are set.

Best answers
Kasey said:
Oh i almost forgot, if she says no then say this really loud "NO I will not have sex with you" and then she'll be embarressed . If she says that you asked her out in the first place be like "you wish I asked you out who would like some one as ugly as you" Then she might might run off and somewhere. Then you are set.
DUDE!! UR EVIL!!! :D hahahahahaahha.

if she sayes now.. then just say "u dont know what ur getting missed"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom