Need Help of Love Professionals...

Best answers
My Advice would be..

- even if shes around her friends..you'll get more respect if you go up too her and say hey whats up and talk to her dont be shy i mean whats the worse thing thats gonna happen? she says uh no then just walk away but at lease you'll be known as the guy who went and talk to a pretty hot girl which in most cases leads to other girls seeing your approce and confedence and will talk to you..you gotta make your self known..girls like guys who have enough balls to talk to them..and also look for key things around the area..in most cases if shes around alot of guys..dont take it the wrong way..guys just think shes a cool girl to hang out with...shes probably not intrested in any of them..if she is then the guy is probably chickin **** to talk to her and ask her out..so you gotta step up your game..look clean..dont be stupid and try to hard..go with the flow..be casual dont think about it to hard..and just do it..but most of all relax..and another peice of advice would be...dont go up to her and say..Hey!! wanna be my gf..you'll more then likely get shot down...be mature..say hey whats up? hows your day going..if you see her at lunch go up to her and say hey stuff like that ask what shes doing this weekend and ask her to the movies? ( dont know what you kids do now at that age) but be cool..show her your for real and she'll respect that..and if that doesnt work...its not the end of the world..hell move on use it for your advantage..you had the balls to talk to a really hot girl..so what makes you think you cant talk to other girls...but good luck man..you wont ever know you have a chance unless you take it...you only live once bro...

Best answers
I agree with Optimus. You are really too young to be thinking of such things...Go buy yourself a DS or somthing! :p

Best answers
Raiden22 said:
My Advice would be..

- even if shes around her friends..you'll get more respect if you go up too her and say hey whats up and talk to her dont be shy i mean whats the worse thing thats gonna happen? she says uh no then just walk away but at lease you'll be known as the guy who went and talk to a pretty hot girl which in most cases leads to other girls seeing your approce and confedence and will talk to you..you gotta make your self known..girls like guys who have enough balls to talk to them..and also look for key things around the area..in most cases if shes around alot of guys..dont take it the wrong way..guys just think shes a cool girl to hang out with...shes probably not intrested in any of them..if she is then the guy is probably chickin **** to talk to her and ask her out..so you gotta step up your game..look clean..dont be stupid and try to hard..go with the flow..be casual dont think about it to hard..and just do it..but most of all relax..and another peice of advice would be...dont go up to her and say..Hey!! wanna be my gf..you'll more then likely get shot down...be mature..say hey whats up? hows your day going..if you see her at lunch go up to her and say hey stuff like that ask what shes doing this weekend and ask her to the movies? ( dont know what you kids do now at that age) but be cool..show her your for real and she'll respect that..and if that doesnt work...its not the end of the world..hell move on use it for your advantage..you had the balls to talk to a really hot girl..so what makes you think you cant talk to other girls...but good luck man..you wont ever know you have a chance unless you take it...you only live once bro...

Yeah i agree ah yes young love... Its sucks... For me at least you think... Whooopppsss il try not to be negative :]

So as i was saying yeah if it was a slight glance then forget it ifff... she did smile when you looked at her back then that is a good sign... well all i can say act fast start to know her as soon as you can and then well get more on the side of lets have a movie... and try to find common ground its always good and interesting to talk abouth what you and she knows abouth... difrent things... beeing smart and funy is good for any relations.. being friends with somebody... anybody or charming a girl.... :]

Alsow dont wait... yes it happened to me to i waited to long and when i finaly dare to do it she aleready found one.... ;/ but lather i found many many many other girls form other classes and other places....

Alsow here is what you can think if your nervess > She is just a girl a normal human she breaths just like me and is just as nervess when sees a good looking guy. this usualy callms me

2 is whats the worst that could happen this to
3 is if i dont ask her il be sry lather XD That makes me act fast all the time

And last but not least IF youl get everything going it will be ****ing sweet BUT if you dont it will be kinda embarrasing to see her Tho youl get over it what like in a week. Any way its worth the risk so wish you luck.

Best answers
bro being AZN doesnt mean **** and dont ask her out at least get to know her before you try something like that.. if you make eye contact just start a convo or somethin

Best answers
go and get her u horny son of a *****!!! :D

i surely was chasing girl when i was in the 7th grade (now moving to 9th, rofl -_-'')

just chill out and be natural, find out about her and start talking to her. ;D that's a good start. ohh and.. 1 more thing.. CHILL!! if u dont.. CHILL!! :D

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, just lol, I think that's about it.

Stop worrying, and have fun.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KelesK said:
I would suggest you stop looking at her breasts and get to know her eh?
I'd suggest keep looking at her breasts, form a little shrine dedicated to her in your basement and one day kidnap her and show her. She'll either be flattered or horrified.

(HI KELESK!)

In all seriousness year 7 girls don't have breasts...Ask your teacher out instead...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my GOD! She LOOKED at you!? DUDE! She totally wants you! Take off your pants and go over to her house now! NOW!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
In all seriousness year 7 girls don't have breasts...Ask your teacher out instead...

I dunno...Looking back at the middle school, i've been spotting cds around, which have apeared out of no where..

As for my advice you can a) Watch Hitch or if for some reason you have a vendetta with Will Smith b) Ignoring the 'problem' cuz 7th grade girls aren't really the wisest in their years, and this will seem insignifigant 2 years from now.

So, if she seems to like talkinf and stuff for you, cool (Beware of the pitty-talk!) if she doesn't, ho hum, and may I advise, if you think a glance means something, your future will hold many dissapointments.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let it be known that Hitch is good because of Kevin James (Aka Doug Heffernen) not because of Will Smith :p Still a good film though.

You could learn a lot from it for this situtation \o/

Best answers
Go up to her and be like "hey baby you like totally want me" Then say " you me my room right now grrr." Then you're set. No seriously just talk to her make conversation see what she does around other boys and if she does different stuff with you then she probably likes you. Then if you are nervous about asking her out have a friend do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo-MoMa said:
Im in desperate need of Love Professionals!

Ok you all know that im AZN

My friends said that im cool and stuff...
Ok one day.. I saw this girl whos really hot...
Shes American.. You know White... White people...

Ok... She makes eye contact on me.. What should I do?
COME ON IM ONLY IN 7th GRADE DAMN IT!!

Does that mean she likes me or theres somethin on my teeth?
Please help...

THIS IS LIFE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!! !!
Thanks if your willing to help!

I hope she likes me...
What should I do...

If you dont know that im AZN
Now you know... Your learning! 0.o lol
ask her if she is a shemale first... just to be safe. Cause last time I went out with a girl who glanced at me, I took off her pants and all of a sudden... well, nevermind.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Well I am a professional, so here is my expert advice. A girl making eye contact with you does not mean she is in love with you. It probably means she was looking around the room and her eyes met contact with yours by coincidence. Don't look too deeply into it if it was a one time thing. You don't want to end up embarassing yourself.
lawl professional.

Make sure you make eye contact with her a few more times, eye contact means she really likes you and wants you now. But that's only if you are asian, if you aren't asian, then eye contact means eye contact. Just go up to her, make eye contact, and re-assure her you are really asian.

And in 7th grade.

Best answers
ok... I didnt talk to her but...
I only have like... hmm Todays Teusday here...

So...
I have 3 Days to be friends with her!

In 3 days its Summer Break... :(
I'll have to see her next year If i dont get her Phone Number and be friends

When she looked at me.. She smiled a little...

7th grade...
Theres lots of friends who likes girls lol

Some of them are going out with someone...
:D

Some other girls were looking at me also... -.-

Uhhhhh
Ok... If I ask her and she says no...
Girls will be around me... Trying to hook me up with the girl...
Or just make fun of me...

Oh yeah
Her friends hate me i think..
In 7th period in P.E.

Her Friends were throwing papers at me...
I think it was only one girl...

Is that just to try to get my attention or to annoy me?
lol
I threw it back at the girls and they started to scream XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm she smiled a little so she likes yo... so ya may have a good chance to her. anyway when ya see her put a mouse into your ass and go to her. And ask her... dude later you will never have such a good chance again. Also nobody will laughing at you. its normaly that somebuddy ask a girl to go out with her

Ask her!

Best answers
Yo-MoMa said:
ok... I didnt talk to her but...
I only have like... hmm Todays Teusday here...

So...
I have 3 Days to be friends with her!

In 3 days its Summer Break... :(
I'll have to see her next year If i dont get her Phone Number and be friends

When she looked at me.. She smiled a little...

7th grade...
Theres lots of friends who likes girls lol

Some of them are going out with someone...
:D

Some other girls were looking at me also... -.-

Uhhhhh
Ok... If I ask her and she says no...
Girls will be around me... Trying to hook me up with the girl...
Or just make fun of me...

Oh yeah
Her friends hate me i think..
In 7th period in P.E.

Her Friends were throwing papers at me...
I think it was only one girl...

Is that just to try to get my attention or to annoy me?
lol
I threw it back at the girls and they started to scream XD
I think that may be called flirting. She might like you might not. If she says no dont worry about there are other girls. Im starting to sound like the girls at school when they reject me... WEIRD. But that was there advice to me so just go for it. And have one of your friends talk to her for you if you want. Or ask her if you can talk to her and if her friends dont leave say you want to talk to her alone. if she says no then just say "dumb skank i didnt like you anyways then runaway...

Best answers
take it from a 7th grader himself, that doesnt mean anything. if you are popular, you got a chance, if you hang out with the nerds, you might wanna get her drunk first xD but as for your sweating problem. get to know some other girls to get it out of your system.

Best answers
Saiyan Knight said:
take it from a 7th grader himself, that doesnt mean anything. if you are popular, you got a chance, if you hang out with the nerds, you might wanna get her drunk first xD but as for your sweating problem. get to know some other girls to get it out of your system.
That or get some anti-perisperant. Wear some smell good spray stuff too like Axe body spray just not a bunch like I do cause they always complain so then i have to tell them to stfu lol just kidding. But dont wear too much or your teachers might get mad too :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom