Need Help of Love Professionals...

Best answers
Im in desperate need of Love Professionals!

Ok you all know that im AZN

My friends said that im cool and stuff...
Ok one day.. I saw this girl whos really hot...
Shes American.. You know White... White people...

Ok... She makes eye contact on me.. What should I do?
COME ON IM ONLY IN 7th GRADE DAMN IT!!

Does that mean she likes me or theres somethin on my teeth?
Please help...

THIS IS LIFE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!! !!
Thanks if your willing to help!

I hope she likes me...
What should I do...

If you dont know that im AZN
Now you know... Your learning! 0.o lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She looked at you o_O....Ummm...Yea....

[looks at you]

Now do I want you? Nah, just lookin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eye contact at a glance doesn't mean a thing. She was probably staring into space thinking about her boyfriend, and you happend to be in the way.

Are you sure you're asian? Maybe you should say it a few more times just to be sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, if I where to think that everyone who makes eye contact with me wants me, then walking down the street would be a nightmare.

Best answers
Im asian but i look white...

**EDITTED**
I'll try to ask her out... She doesent have a BF...
She wasnt even hanging out with boys even hugging boys...
She was hanging out with her pals

I'll try to ask her...
but. Im embarassed.. :(

See I get Sweaty around girls whos hot.. -.-!!
GOD DAMN IT!!!
I dont know why! I beat up ****ty guys whos messin around with me.. but..
Girls I cant handle..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you you make eye contact more than 3 times in 1 hour, then go talk to her. if not, then my suggestion would be just to get on with whatever your doing, i mean 7th grade is what... 12/13? your too young to be thinking about this stuff seriously >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're in 7TH GRADE.

IT DOESN'T MATTER. Just chill out, and go with whatever flow there is.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo-MoMa said:
Im in desperate need of Love Professionals!

Ok you all know that im AZN

My friends said that im cool and stuff...
Ok one day.. I saw this girl whos really hot...
Shes American.. You know White... White people...

Ok... She makes eye contact on me.. What should I do?
COME ON IM ONLY IN 7th GRADE DAMN IT!!

Does that mean she likes me or theres somethin on my teeth?
Please help...

Thanks if your willing to help!

I hope she likes me...
What should I do...

If you dont know that im AZN
Now you know... Your learning! 0.o lol
On a complete sidenote, this guy lives in my exact area code. Scary..

KyoKusanagi

K
From one "azn" (man i hate writing it like that) guy to another - step back and have a look at the situation. Get to know her before you leap out infront of her asking her out.

Look for openings - like if you ride the same bus to school or have some of the same classes - use those opportunities to get to know her.

Then you can decide if you want to ask her out or not. Good luck mate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Today I went to the Supermarket and had to get some peas, but then I saw some beans. It was clear I didn't have enough money for both, so I had to make the descision, and believe me, it was the biggest choice of my life.

You are putting WAY too much thought into this. You're not asking her for her hand in marriage, you're not asking for a serious relationship, she hasn't told you that you have to have hot hot monkey sex or her heart will combust, it's just a few (possibly) flirtatious glances. And on that note; my big piece of advice is to chill out, don't let the race thing be a barrier. Be cool, calm and confident. I doubt she'll go for you if you're sweating, shaking and stuttering. Man my alliteration rocks :]

I chose the peas by the way \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it turns out the girl is alea, my heart will be torn assunder =[

but really, your in 7th grade, take a chill pill. enjoy your ice cream. girls are more hassle than its worth untill you learn how to deal with it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I am a professional, so here is my expert advice. A girl making eye contact with you does not mean she is in love with you. It probably means she was looking around the room and her eyes met contact with yours by coincidence. Don't look too deeply into it if it was a one time thing. You don't want to end up embarassing yourself.

Best answers
alea stop lookin at little boys.. look how confused you made this kid. hes like about to get the azn invazn to zerg the school holy crap.

ask her if she wants to go get mcdonalds. get a mopad and roll up to her house blastin phat beats. knock on her door and say yo, is yo daughta herr? were going on a e-date to mcdonalds. if he refuses, bust a cap. rescue the girl. and ride off in the night

just ask her out. dont let some other douche get to her first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my opinion:
Lookin at her eyes may could mean a thing. But did you looked into hereyes very long? did you laughed with her? did she smiled at you?

anyway as i think this gril will apear many times and you will have your chance... but.... if you cant ask her to go out with you for the first 2 days... then it will go on like that.. she will see you and you cant ask her.
I had the same situation. Anyway, i asked this girl to go out with meh and she... said... that she have a boyfriend since a day befor i asked her -.- that sucked.

gl anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless your circle of friends intersects her circle of friends (the points of intersection form a secant with both circles), youre running out of time. Youve got what... a week to make your move... or any move for that matter. I remember Grade 7... cant think about it without laughing at myself.

If it was just a passing glance, forget it ever happened. Dont know how you are with passing notes, but my advice would be to forget about it. Try to find some common ground, no matter how vauge or unimportant it may seem, and strike up a conversation in the hallway after class. Ask her how her exams are going (Gr. 7... I had exams, but Canada has Junior high from 7-9 and I dont know how it works in the States) or how she did on some random assignment you got back. Heck, you could even walk up to her and "Hey, youre _____ from my _____ class arent you?" Just keep it casual. Try to catch her away from her friends, there will be less pressure on you if its just the two of you (or more, I cant really remember).

If you get really nervous around her because you think shes hot try to take a negative quality (appearance works well as all men are shallow) and magnify it. I was never nervous around my female stalkers (ugh... no thanks) because I felt... I dont want to say better, but thats really how I felt. Similarily, take one of your strenghts, something youre proud of, and emphasize it when you think about yourself. Changing how you view her and yourself will affect how you act around her. Not acting like a dog ready to like her shoes should she point at them is quite helpful around the fairer sex.

Children in grade 7 shouldnt be drinking in the first place, so Ill skip that topic.

Grade 7 was a nervous time (for me at least) but try to relax, talk to her like shes your friend, not like youre trying to pass out from hyperventilating. She will likely be at your school next year, so if whatever she may have seen in you will probably still be there next September. Best of luck from a guy thats been there.

Salud!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait a minute, didn't girls still have cooties in grade 7? I know I sure wasn't chasing girls at that age.

NINTENDO RULES!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Try to catch her away from her friends, there will be less pressure on you if its just the two of you (or more, I cant really remember).
Heh. Away from her friends, never with :p

Girls, they're like gazelles, hence why they sound similar. Together they're intimidating but if you single one out and get her alone then pounce out of tall grass you should achieve results.

Please note, never actually pounce, especially out of long grass. They're almost certain to get the wrong idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom