need help like now

Best answers
ok ive never played this game b4 or anything and i got alot of mods for hl on my comp. i got steram and hlaflife 1 plus cs dod etc..... i DL esf 1.2.3 and went to install it. i agreed to the terms and when it came to where i had to hit the install button it was greyed out. i couldnt click it! i have it set to where when i install mods the directory is already put in for my steam and everything. i just installed brain bread and Science and industry 5 min before trying to put in ESF. so everything was fine. im gunna try and install it again but if ANYONE can help me id be eternally grateful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Run Half-Life once before you try to install ESF.

Best answers
sorry im a retard. i remebered from installing NS that u need to run HL first b4 u can install certain mods. shoot me if you like. i deserve it....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't be so hard on yourself. It's quite possibly the most common problem we get here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With that sorted, we hope you'll enjoy ESF as much as we do. It's hard at first, but don't give up. There's an excellent Flash tutorial for ESF made by one of our forum members, Chakra-X, which you can find here:

http://esf-world.com/main.php?content=12xflashtut

I highly recommend you watch it. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom