Need help identifying two movies (spoilers included)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, so the first one is about this teenager named Curt, who gets dumped by his girlfriend and begins hanging out with delinquents, quickly befriending them. After they together TP and sabotage someone's house, accidentally setting it on fire with a cigar, Curt manages to put the blame on his brother Andy, who found out that it was them. Around the end of the movie, Andy dies in a car accident after a carchase with Curt's friends, after which Curt tries to beat them up.

The second movie is about a 15-year old girl named Katey, who, after a makeover her father's girlfriend Janet gives her, 'transforms from an ugly duckling into a swan' and quickly catches eyes of horny teenage boys.

I started watching these around the middle so I didn't catch the titles. I'd like to get them, anyone know the names?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, so the first one is about this teenager named Curt, who gets dumped by his girlfriend and begins hanging out with delinquents, quickly befriending them. After they together TP and sabotage someone's house, accidentally setting it on fire with a cigar, Curt manages to put the blame on his brother Andy, who found out that it was them. Around the end of the movie, Andy dies in a car accident after a carchase with Curt's friends, after which Curt tries to beat them up.
Can you give more information about this movie? I can't find anything that fits your description.

The second movie is about a 15-year old girl named Katey, who, after a makeover her father's girlfriend Janet gives her, 'transforms from an ugly duckling into a swan' and quickly catches eyes of horny teenage boys.
She's Out of Control

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nvm, the second one is called Scrapbook. I found it on the website of the channel i was watching it on. As for the second one, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom