Need help getting this errors off.

Best answers
i keep having errors in everything. When i watch something from some media player...windows media player: error real one: error divx: error. Or when i go to some page sometimes this iexplorer: error comes immediatly or sometimes it takes 30min. In games i have it really few times. Not only these thing but msn, steam everything cause errors sometimes it tooks very much time. I cant download big files using normal method: when its 99% iexplorer cause error, this thing happens only with big files. I can download anything big or small with netpumper(no errors and thats good thing :D). Im thinking will it help format my computer again? If nobody knows what i should do, can you tell good page where to get help? maybe some virus caused this(there is no viruses right now)....help please.

This thing have been disturbing be about 2month. Oh and when error comes in media player music or movie or something wont stop, i mean i can watch hmm...well that trailer even when error comes.

Best answers
yeah... i had the same problem ... with the download thing ... im going to tell you what i did .. but i dont think you will like it ....i formatted...and reinstalled everything and it worked sweet... i was getting errors all the time due to my windows was corrupt .. :( ... Also try adaware (upgrade it manually) uhhmm spybot.. norton (make sure you dont have a virus) .. are you getting a "error loaing codec" error with your mplayer?

Best answers
Well formatting my computer is not a big deal, this will be just....hmm 3 time i think :D there is nothing important, so its okay(expect my sister`s music :D)

Best answers
Why dont you burn them to a cd or something ?

*edit* How many songs has she got ?

Best answers
ya after a while windows screws itself. then you got to install it over again. could be a virus, a friend of mine, when he gos on the internet, he hears some sorta sound (like files opening) then when he dissconects there are millions of pop-ups
never seen it my self, but he claims that it slows down his computer.

Best answers
Well third time of formating is ready now :) And the best thing, no errors yet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom