Need help from whole community

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So basically now I need a little tiny help from all of you.

I need money for a new computer , so I'll be making models and sell them on turbosquid.com

So what you need to do is , tell me what model (one particular model , like chair , plane or rock etc.) I have to make.

I'll make a list in this first post , and do a To Do List , when i'm done with it , I'll check mark it or something.

So I'll make some examples.

TODO:

Wooden Chair
Modern Table
Monitor
Bed

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
How about you make a bed? That could be useful.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Isn't there anything with requests on turbosquid already, so you can just do that?
I think there are not . It just works on this principle : There are sellers and consumers. Consumers can buy whatever sellers put online and for a price they put it out. No requests there. It's like a shop.

I just need suggestions now.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
RobiZ, come to think of it, any house hold object would do. Like a glass, or a television, or maybe a television remote. Those might be in some demand, I'm not sure how much, though.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
RobiZ, come to think of it, any house hold object would do. Like a glass, or a television, or maybe a television remote. Those might be in some demand, I'm not sure how much, though.
Well I'm talking about a bigger range of objects. I need atleast 30 different objects (for a month, if everything goes okay, 1 model = 1 day).
Maybe some has unique ideas idk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like I can break it with my pinky.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It looks like I can break it with my pinky.
haha yea, that's almost what Masta said :D I'll improve it after i get done with my homework.

I think i should make an extra frame, in the middle of legs. And make the whole structure thicker.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think everything has to be bulkier. Including the legs, the place where your ass goes and the back rest. Imagine if a 100kg guy would sit on that chair. That's the view you have to look from when modeling these things.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah a bit... but you still have a long way to go. Have a look at some of the references.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Yarr, 'tis the best one so far.

Swab the starboard bow, we're goin' to mount the chair, 7'o'clock position!

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh yeah now we're getting somewhere. This is miles better than you chair. Not crazy about the wood color, but that may be the light causing it. Needs a bottle of scotch on it though.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh yeah now we're getting somewhere. This is miles better than you chair. Not crazy about the wood color, but that may be the light causing it. Needs a bottle of scotch on it though.
The lighting is shitty in this scene , idk why it turned so bad. Maybe i accidentally changed some settings. The bottle is what the consumer decides to put on it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom