need Help from those who have free TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hi, wanted to say that I'm interested in model making. I would like it if someone could give me a link to a good 3d modeling program that I could get for free, if possible. And I would like someone to personally train me to use the program, or at least point me to some really good tutorials. I have tried to use Milkshape before but couldn't figure out how to make it work. So if anyone is interested. Please just reply or p.m. me...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hate to give you the cold shoulder, but there are link to tutorials contained in the stickys here, (though ill admit they could use some updating) or a quick google search would do just as good

however since your looking for a free modelling program, that narrows it down considerably the best FREE modelling app to my knowledge is gmax, which can use most 3dsm tutorials as well providing they dont use any tools not present in gmax,

look at wings3d or gmax, (not sure where to download them but google them up) they are both free, and tuts shouldnt be too hard to find

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom