Best answers
I was wondering if anyone can make me a SIG with a pic. of an in-game Vegeta charging up or throwing a blast, and a anime version of Vegeta behind it... if so post it on here or e-mail me the jpeg at [email protected]... Please... Thank yOu
"GLO"o_O

Best answers
dude, if u want someone to make u a sig, dont make 2 many details, cuz if u cant make good sigs, then your not an artist and u dont know if the sig would look cool or not. i might make u one... maybe... ill post some links later to my sigs, cuz the server my sig is currently on is down, but when it ocmes back up, then I will post some links to some of my sigs...

Best answers
oK

Well I am an artist:], but I dont have Photo Shop Pro, just Paint Shop Pro, which I have made a sig with :], I can send it to ya to help it with because Pinat Shop doesnt have as many features as Photo Shop... Anyways feel free to e-mail me at [email protected], anyways peace!
"GLO"

Best answers
Hey Dare Devil!

Hey DareDevil I like teh sig, sure work on it more and feel free to e-mail me it or post the link/img here! Thanks alot dude:talk:
"GLO"

Best answers
can someone anyone please make a sig if you do i want goggeta on it or Bebi

Best answers
yo, dardevil, i think u had better stop making crappy sigs before i have to hunt u down and beat the crap out of you... jk... well... it definetly NEEDS some work... if at first u dont succed, get a professional(like me!)...

Best answers
Heh I dont know about you but that aint no pro sig that you got there lmfao, that sig isnt done I said that already didnt I?

Best answers
LoL

I wasn't talking about ya SIG ya made, I mean it looks great and better than what I can do... I was talking about the thing Android 16 said:
if at first u dont succed, get a professional(like me!)...
Thats why I replied with "True that, its just like skateboarding, but I dont skate... heh" Cuase you know skaters don't suceed at first, busting thier nuts on rails, but they become like a pro.. You know it takes lots of guts to skateboard:p Anyways keep it up the work on the SIG..
"GLO"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom