Need help finding some fonts.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For a school project, I have to sort of redesign a website to fit my own needs for the project. Now because of my uber fonttype recognition skills...I have absolutely no idea what fonts they are:

Now, the two fonts I need are the "PinkPop" font, and the "Home", "Webshop" etc. font. I have little hope in finding the Pinkpop font though, I think it was just designed to fit the logo. The other font I recognize, but I can't remember the name. If you happen to know what these 2 fonts are, or know very similar fonts, I'd really appreciate it. Would save me a lot of time redesigning the fonts (although I fear I will have to anyway for the Pinkpop font. :p)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Already have, but they don't have a search engine where I can search for "Something similar to this image". It is rather hard to search for a font, without knowing even a part of the font's name. Trust me, I have been at this for quite some while now. Posting here is one of my last resorts.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sicron I know what fonts those are, gimmie a min and I'll give you the download links

---------- Double Post below was added at 10:24 AM has been merged with this post created at 10:06 AM ----------

That pinkpop is illusive! The closest I could find to it is http://www.1001freefonts.com/sfonts.php Scroll down to the font named Sanitarium

As for the other font, that's simply Arial Black or you can use Georgia or many other different basic type fonts.

I'll keep looking around to see if I can find a better match for you

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are right, it is just the Arial Rounded Bold font. XD How can I be so stupid...I seriously need to learn some fonts so I can at least recognize them.

Thanks anyway with the Sanitarium font, I might be able to use it while redesigning the Pinkpop font. :p Time to start Adobe Illustrator again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom