Need help :0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My sister and I are trying to edit this one picture onto a different background and I want to make our faces fit the enviroment in the edited surroundings... as though the picture was taken like that with the sunset background, you know?
Original-

Editted-

Please help me

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to use CTRL-L to adjust the brightness and light, maybe that'll help.

Do double the layers and then try some blending modes, to see if it looks better then, can do miracles!

I tried and it worked, at least with my own pics.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The lightsource is at the back of your heads, unless there is a torch or lamp or something infront of you. Therefore, the main part where the shadows will be is at the front of the face, and you will get more light from the middle-to-back section of your head.

One way I would do it, if I'm not in a hurry, is to use the burn / dodge tools at a low opacity to get the right effect. After, I would use a color balance layer to get the right skin tone. Its a sunset, which means the tone would be slightly orange.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bapplebo said:
The lightsource is at the back of your heads, unless there is a torch or lamp or something infront of you. Therefore, the main part where the shadows will be is at the front of the face, and you will get more light from the middle-to-back section of your head.

One way I would do it, if I'm not in a hurry, is to use the burn / dodge tools at a low opacity to get the right effect. After, I would use a color balance layer to get the right skin tone. Its a sunset, which means the tone would be slightly orange.
Look at the picture it was taken from... The camera flash made our faces light up, therefore, I have 2 light sources to work with... which is very hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom