NEed good special effects prog

Best answers
Hey < i am trying to make a movie And I am possitive that it will need a bunch of special effects so if anyone knows any free easy to use special effects program, or computer generated special effects program please let me know, by either posting it on my thread or by sending moi an email at [email protected] Thnx
Peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhmm to make a effect "in" a movie is a modeling programm that cann animate very good.... also to add 2d effects is photoshop or paint shop pro good enough too...

its not easy anyway <_< you need many expierence

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Photoshop, Sprite Explorer or Wizard, forgot =/ Probably ms3d or a free modeling program, and all that stuff.

Best answers
Tryforce said:
uhmm to make a effect "in" a movie is a modeling programm that cann animate very good.... also to add 2d effects is photoshop or paint shop pro good enough too...

its not easy anyway <_< you need many expierence
I thought photoshop waz just 4 pics not animantion. how do u use it for anmation?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bobmundo123 said:
I thought photoshop waz just 4 pics not animantion. how do u use it for anmation?
Use ImageReady, it comes with Photoshop.

Best answers
ya or paintshop pro whatever u like, 3ds max is good for 3d effect but not free

Best answers
can u give me a link to where i can download imageready?

cause i have photoshop 7 nd i dunt think i got image ready

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bobmundo123 said:
can u give me a link to where i can download imageready?

cause i have photoshop 7 nd i dunt think i got image ready
Well if i recall correctly it comes with ps. Imageready is something you have to get on your own, but i'm pretty sure it coems with (my copy does). Also don't ask for a dl link to where you can get it, it's not freeware.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll summarize what little I know. Like everyone said, Photoshop/Image ready, MS3D or another 3d Modelling program, prolly wouldn't be bad to have a program like Adobe after effects (animation) or Maya (3D Animation). Then you'll need Adobe Premiere to put everything together in video. Honestly, to do what you want, you're going to have to learn the ins and outs of SEVERAL programs. WHy don't you lay out for us what kind of special effects you wanna use and for what purpose in the movie?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He probably wants a smoke effect, dirt effect, stuff like that =/

Best answers
YEAH, stuff like that maybe a few car explosions and stuff like that as well as combingng 2 videos into one.( have 2 videos runin at once same screen sch as one may think

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Explosions can be done easilly enough, though I don't know exactly what technical process to use. Make an explosion sprite using photoshop and a spriting program. Can make it as realistic and with as many frames as you want. Should be able to overlay it in Premiere or put it on a seperate video layer.

Best answers
well do u guys know of any other type of free programs that are aweome with special effect like those I stated earlier during this forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom