Need games for GameCube...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have owned the game cube for 2 years now and I only have 5 games for it.

Starfox Adventures
Super Mario Water thing w/e
Super Smash Bros
Metal Gear: Twin Snake
Turok: Evolution

Any game suggestions?

nge

Best answers
Zelda: wind waker
Prince of persia series
Metriod games
Soul calibur 2
Viewtiful Joe
Mario Kart DD

that's just for starters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zelda: Windwaker - It's a zelda game, no more explanation needed.

Metroid Prime 1 and 2 - Both games are incredibly fun, it retains all the great feeling of the original metroid, but implements it perfectly into a first person view. It definately doesn't feel like an FPS, a very unique, and fun experiance.

F-Zero GX - An absolute blast, one of the best racing games ever released. The frenetic action of 30 cars screaming across insane tracks at 2000+ mph can't be simulated in any other game. Also, if you like hard games, you'll love this. The story missions on very hard will kick your ass like no tomorrow, and don't plan on beating a staff ghost anytime soon.

Resident Evil 4 - One of the best, if not the best game released on this generation of consoles. The graphics are unbelievable, the gameplay is perfect, and the fun factor is through the roof. If you only get one game for the GCN, it has to be this game, no excuses.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tales of Symphonia, Resident Evil 4, Eternal Darkness, Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What they said.

I'd also like to recommend:
Ikaruga (shoot 'em up)
Geist (FPS)
Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Fighter)
Soul Calibur 2 (Fighter)
Pikmin (RTS, kinda)
Pikmin 2 (Same)
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (Durr~)
Beyond Good and Evil (Action Adventure)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SUPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEERRRRR SMAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHHH BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!11one

Greatest game ever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Resident Evil 4 and Eternal Darkness are the only games I can say I would recommend for the Gamecube.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cannot recommend RE4 enough, Eternal Darkness is good, and Smash Brothers is insane fun no matter how jaded you are against the 64th Reich. RE0 and RE: Remake are awesome as well, and a must have if you are a resident evil fan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
REmake is a gamn good game, but not for the easily-scared *cough* Crimson Heads *cough*.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
SUPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEERRRRR SMAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHHH BROTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!11one

Greatest game ever
CJ is my new best friend. This game along side with RE4, is the greatest game of ALL time. Anyone who argues is wrong. They are wrong because they don't agree with me, simple as that.

I'd also like to recommend the matrix if no on has.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
CJ is my new best friend. This game along side with RE4, is the greatest game of ALL time. Anyone who argues is wrong. They are wrong because they don't agree with me, simple as that.

I'd also like to recommend the matrix if no on has.
I think you and I are the only two people in the world who enjoyed Enter the Matrix.

I really didn't think it was nearly as bad as people made it out to be.

I wouldn't really recommend it though. There's much better games for Gamecube available. :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I liked EtM, but Path of Neo is much cooler.

nge

Best answers
I'd recommend not getting the matrix. It's sloppily made and not very fun. It's a nice concept, though.

I can't believe I forgot about RE4.

He already has SSMB:M guys.

Eternal Darkness was a VERY fun game if you played it through without recover sanity spells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom