Need for speed most wanted!

Best answers
Just made it through need for speed most wanted..got to say..as a car enthusiast i loved the game..sure it had some minor things that got on your nerve but nothing big,that you could just forget about breaking and stepping on your gas the entire map was just a + for me..going fast the entire time..whats wrong with that?
Bet alot of you have played it so plz post your cars...lets see whats parked in your driveway; )

here are most of mine,missing a porsche and a supra:

Lambo: i think you wreck this car if you style it to much, here is my 'MAX UPGRADED' Lambo M:

my ford: thought it looked good in gold..the only reason why i even bother with the car..think i driven it once;P

mercedes: who doesnt want a mercedes?

Viper: maybe not the best car in the game but i like it..i mean..its a viper!!

cobalt: the first car i got,doesnt look good or go as fast as the others but it was the first..got some sentimental value.

have 2 more..the supra and that 'best' porsche but its purble and it looks like crap with all the vinyls on so i dont want to post it: )

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm barely like 5% through the game. Here's my GTI.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a question for you guys, is this worth the 50$ bucks to spend or not?

Best answers
depends,i like car games so i think its worth it...if your more of a MMORPG/FPS/STRATEGY kind of guy then i think you should spend 50$ on something else. But if your in to car games where you can style a sports car and be hunted by the police i think you should buy it.

Best answers
I like this game alot, i think it was an awesome purchase :yes: oh and here are my two Beauties :p

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AquaGeneration said:
I have a question for you guys, is this worth the 50$ bucks to spend or not?
Personally I would rent it, Ive been renting it on and off for like two weeks. I like Underground 2 much better. If the car physics didnt change so much I would go out and buy it. I still like it though, but I wouldnt buy it.

Best answers
I loved Underground 1 but hated the 2nd one. It was way too different for me. I was looking at Most Wanted because it reminded me of Hot Pursuit, which I also loved. Not sure about this game still...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This remindes me of gone in 60 seconds, so i like it :)

Best answers
i have to admit... im thursting for this game... however i doubt my comp could handle it...

btw dark... i think your modleing skills are so incredible, i dont doubt u could modle some of the cars for this game... heh

Best answers
dude if they only had a camaro in ther that would be the ultimate thing or a trans am man those two are the king of muscle and now corvette is the king of supercars next to the zonda so it makes sense doesnt it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you Tune them in the Game ?
Cause if you can add custom stuff then im getting this Game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Already beat it :p. I'll show off my cars though :D

Cobalts ss (my first car and the car I beat the game with).

BMW m3 (that car you start with that Razor takes from you)

Lambo (haven't bothered putting vinyls on it yet, probably won't bother ethier)

I still have to wait for my brother to get far enough so I can play some lan with him & pwn him :(.

EDIT : I wub your cars Garra :D.

SSJGoku83 said:
Can you Tune them in the Game ?
Cause if you can add custom stuff then im getting this Game.
You can upgrade parts just like in underground, & there' also a tuning option in the pause menu in free roam & while you are racing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait to play it. My brothers friend works at EA, so he gets all EA games for $20 Canadian. He went out and bought it the other day, unfortunately we still gotta wait a week or two till we get our 360. So it's been tormenting me as it sits on the shelf, waiting to be played. Although, our EB in town now seems to be getting 360's everyday, so thankfully ours should get here pretty quick.

Best answers
Anyone know what the 'Black Edition' is? I'm guessing it's just the DVD edition... but why call it 'Black?'
Anyway, I played the demo and it's pretty fun. But what's with the regeneration of your turbo? Last time I checked nitros don't recharge in real life... I thought that was kinda lame. Other than that it was better than I thought it would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom