NEED CCI FOR BROLLY

Best answers
Hy! I would need a cci for for brolly to go up to ssj5, but also to be able to transform into metal brolly when his life is under 15, like cooler does. He should be able to transform into brally any time his life is under 15, doesnt matter if he is normal brolly, ssj, ssj2, etc. Could you guys do such a cci for me. O internet there is already a cci fo broly which go up to ssj4, so you don't have to start from scratch http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/;103215 .

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you are looking at the wrong place for that.

No CCI stuff floating round here. I hope you get what you want, but i highly doubt it.

Best answers
I thought, maybe here are some people who can work with cci, becuase i suck and i think this idea with mettal broly is kinda cool.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If you want support then buy Half-Life, no CCI for you big boy.

Best answers
I have half life and cs go on steam, i dont know why it shows an x on my profile just_dragos is my username on steam, if you want i can give you a rintscreen from steam :p. Let's go bak to the subject, could someone help me with a cci?:D

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Could you please show a screencap then? That would really clear things up.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
it shows an X because the steam account linked does not have a copy of half life.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's strange, it shouldn't say it isn't verified then. Sky's fault. (Ily sky don't ban me) anyway as Grega just said. We don't have any CCI's for ya sadly. Google is your friend, best best friend!

Best answers
Thank you everybody, but i found somebody who said he would like to do the whole cci, i only need to do the sprites, sounds, moves and of course the characters.
What new powers, moves should ssj3 ssj4 ssj5 and especially metal brolly have ? Any idea is welcomed:D.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom