Need Bryce Tutorials

Best answers
I just "got" Bryce 5....and I was wondering if someone could give me links to good starting tutorials....and also cool, *****in lookin ones like the ones Kuabara made, and the ones many other people make.

Thnx in advance

Best answers
Learn to spell goten-son its www.deviantart.com also even with tuts you will not learn any thing new so only use the tuts as a guide and not just follow it and call it your own.

Best answers
o im sorry 4 the mispeling im sorry im not freakin perfect like the spelling of "ownz" in ur name

edit: sorry for the remark but next time u correct some1 just simplely say "hey you misspelled ::word here::" not "learn to spell" -_- that just makes u look like ur 12 years old

Best answers
lol and i can see by "got" you mean you pirated it o well
wut gave you that idea? :rolleyes:

But seriously....deviant art really doesnt have any tutorials...well...in the tutorial section at least...and the other link just plain doesnt work... :\

Best answers
[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta said:
wut gave you that idea? :rolleyes:

But seriously....deviant art really doesnt have any tutorials...well...in the tutorial section at least...and the other link just plain doesnt work... :\
yea i dunno where shiver 7 went...

Best answers
as i said in my first post GOOGLE use GOOGLE its what we call a search engine we use them to find stuff we r searching for such as <b>Bryce Tutorials</b>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom