Need assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hi, I've got a Kakashi model and its fullyskinned and modeled except the hands and feet, so I need someone to model, skinmap and skin the hands and feet for me. If you are interested aim me at SSJ4 VEGGIE CHAN and i will send u the file so u can make the changes, PS: DONT add ANYTHING to it except hands and feet, NO skeletons or stuff, im making a custom skeleton. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, funny guy, really you are, he begged me on aim to add hands and feet to him, i sent him thehands and feet from my kakashi model, he begged me then to attach them for him, i said no, he whined about it and eventually began warning me for refusing to help him, he is now blocked and i plan to keep it that way, he was using the aim "Mr 8 13aLL" though, but i doubt that its a coincidence that i reject helping him, to come to the forums a few minutes later to find a thread with the exact same request in it,

Best answers
Ok, your weird, you help me but you friggin give me a crap load of files and dont tell me what to do, if you cant help dont offer to, and im not Mr 8 13aLL, prob someone that was asking u to help wen i asked him to help or something, so unless you can actually do it dont offer to help.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, if your not Mr 8 13aLL, then how did i send you a "crap load of files", read your own posts before you click the post button, you just blew any cover you had

and i did say what to do with them, youd ask what to do, id tell you, and youd beg me to do it for you,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eum dude sorry to put it like this but nuttzy usualy dousnt even give parts or entire models AT ALL to annyone but open the files look whats in them export them to .obj files and then open your model inport the obj file place it in the right place and done do this several times

Best answers
Mr813all gave them to me and told me wat u said, it didnt make any sense, so could u pls not post here anymore

Best answers
i asked nuttzy to add hands and feet to the model save i gave him, he said he would then now hes going on about this bull shii

sry for double post but i started writing before the other guy posted

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what part of "select it and scale it to fit your model" didnt you understand, anyways, you cant use those hands, the feet, or any other polygon off that kakashi, btw, im not a psychic but its not gonna be too long before not even you can post in here, hint hint\

i never said i would add them to the model, you aid you needed hands and feet, so i sent you hands and feet, i told YOU to figure out what to do with it

Best answers
But i didnt know wat to do with them, u kept saying figure it out but i told u i didnt know, after doing exactly wat u told me i had some little midget kakashi less then 2cm high under the original kakashi i started with, so stop posting in this thread if u cant help me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scale SCALE SCALE!!!!! like i told you, its the button that says SCALE on it, i told you what to do, dont say i didnt cuz ill quote exactly what i said direct from the aim window "select and scale it to fit the other model"

i did tell youw hat to do, which as far as i know is help so stop acting like i didnt help you, i told you what you asked me to tell you, it was you who couldnt understand it

Best answers
because ur saying scale scale scale, SCALE WAT, and if i scale the little one hes under the big one and its gaiy.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scale the parts of the model you want to add to the other model, to fit your model, which i also said on aim

Best answers
so i open the one u gave me, then merge them, then rescale it till it fits the other one right, but if it does how do i know there connected and stuff

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you hafta connect it, by selecting and welding vertexes together

Best answers
Wow that was interesting but when Nutzy said to figure it out there is the option of modeling tutorials and a bit of common sense if you know what i mean. o_O

Best answers
Im not modelling, i just need to finish the hands and feet of someone elses model, cause he let me use it for a certain thing, and i cant model, so I needed someone to do the hands and feet for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
show a pic of the model *without hands and feet* or this thread would get closed

Best answers
Naruto kun, it's just plain common sense not to warn someone who is wasting their life helping you. Nobody needs to be pestered by you, thank god I blocked you too. Put your mouse over the tools, and wait for a message to appear. That's how you'll find out what each tool is. Isn't there a tab that says scale though?

Best answers
Nuttzy, I would like to apologize in advance for the conduct of my friend. He's crazy little heathen. SO if he gives you any more trouble, just tell me.
my aim is BMXDude747

sorry! : :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom