Need an opinion or two....

Best answers
Well I haven't played this game in a couple years, since the melee system first came out. I've since then lost my HL disc. I was wondering if it was still the great game it was back in the day? I can just buy a new HL for $10 O_O that's some heavy spending there. But anyway I was just wondering if it would be worth it to play if I did get a new HL copy. Keep in mind I'd be noobin it up for a while till I get the hang of the new melee system haha! Thanks.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
HL is definitely worth the 10$
Besides the already great game, you have hundreds of great mods at your disposal.
ESF alone is already worth it imho :)

Best answers
Alright thank you, is the open beta the most current played version or 1.2.3? {Off-topic: I can't seem to get my sig to work hmmmm....}

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to say no. There aren't very many players, there are even less servers and we really don't know the eta on 1.3. I'd say hold out.

Yeah, 1.2.3 is the version the few people who still play use.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really need to be great at the game right now to be able to enjoy it, because if you're not, you're going to get dominated with no chance of winning at all, which isn't fun. In any case, half-life is worth the purchase i think, even if its not to play esf. 10 dollars is not that much money.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has them- and they smell.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has them- and they smell.

I concure

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom