Need Adivce on Kick Abuse

Best answers
Im not new to ESF and am pretty good, the one thing i cant do/defend against is kick whoreing, if anyone could give advice or even training tips or anything, would be much apreciated

- If you never lie you dont have to remember anything -

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
run away. teleport alot. beam jump.

eventually they'll get pissed and call you a noob runner, but they wont be able to catch you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could just swoop at them with advanced melee they pounch you once ynd you punch them 12 times :p

But basicly teleport is a good way out

Best answers
Thanks, you guys heard of legend| Subuti Sensei? hes basically the best at kicking, couldnt even touch the fella, and he was playing 4v1, so i was wondering (trying not to sound like noob) are there actually hacks for ESF, and if so you know about any anti-hack being brought about?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are hacks. But 99% of all servers instaban hackers ;)

Besides the best players are still nonhackers ^^ (they just dont have a life:laff: )

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd like to inform you that "kicking" is one of the finer arts of the game, so i'd recomend learning as your best way of defense

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just call it simple melee its easier. And its in since 1.0. The old school people love it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Just call it simple melee its easier. And its in since 1.0. The old school people love it.
I believe 1.1's swoop was faster than this swoop, though. I thought its higher speed was cooler, but of course, now we can swoop in (almost) any direction, so the extra freedom is awesome too. :p

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I believe 1.1's swoop was faster than this swoop, though. I thought its higher speed was cooler, but of course, now we can swoop in (almost) any direction, so the extra freedom is awesome too. :p
yes thats true but wit this extra freedom there is hardly no skill involved. skill is not as much of a factor in 1.2 then it was in 1.1. its pretty much why the people that were no names or not even known in 1.1 became "pros" in 1.2 it hardly takes any skill to be good right now. i hope 1.3 changes this

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
i'd like to inform you that "kicking" is one of the finer arts of the game, so i'd recomend learning as your best way of defense
where do i start? i can do simple 3/4 kicks but i cant seem to kick people up from the floor when they have been knocked into it, is there any particular method to the madness?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom