Need a Video Cropper

Best answers
What I wanna do is cut the ****ty black borders of my movies so i can play them on my mp4 player..... Its widescreen so i dont want that black border.....

Anyway, please dont tell me to use virtual dub coz it converts only to avi.. and for a 2 hr movie itll make it into a 40 gb file O_0

I need a video cropper with a built in encoder.... It needs to be able to do divx or xvid atleast.

Best answers
Anyway, please dont tell me to use virtual dub coz it converts only to avi.. and for a 2 hr movie itll make it into a 40 gb file O_0
Maybe try changing the "Full processing mode" into "Direct stream copy" mode? I'm not sure if it can crop then(i'll have to check that), but atleast it converts the video into exact same format as it was before...
Edit: Oops i was wrong you cant crop while using the direct stream copy mode on...

Best answers
Video>Compression (Forgot that....)
I got it working. But it still takes too long and gives me a lag in return. Not to mention it turned my 200 mb video file into 4 GB..... O_0

kisa

K
I use a very good video croppeer - VidCrop Pro... It supports AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2, 3gp, mp4

:)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black bars are there for those without widescreen monitors, because there's no picture in those areas. It should appear without black bars on your mobile, just try it. If not, then what you want to do is change the resolution, but you might notice a loss of quality by doing so.

Best answers
Black bars are there for those without widescreen monitors, because there's no picture in those areas. It should appear without black bars on your mobile, just try it. If not, then what you want to do is change the resolution, but you might notice a loss of quality by doing so.
Even those with widescreen monitors still get black bars depending on their resolution and or the resolution/scaling of the content they are playing back anyway... It's not like you can completely eliminate black bars, unless of course you stretch the image however distort it at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom