Best answers
Well...I started a model, but i got 2 days left on my freeware MS3d (never should a gave my registered one to my cousin) and its gonna take me much longer than that to finish it. I'm trying to make a SamariGoku. Here's a pic...

Since beta 1.1 isn't out yet..i have no clue how to make it look like he's attacking with the (almighty) Bustersword. So i really need a good modeler with a lot of modeling knowledge and free time on his/her hands to do this. I have no animation sadly. But is anyone willing to offer? Plz help me! And he still should replace goku and not trunks. My AIM is ImpTaimer and my email is [email protected]

Best answers
Thx for the compliments guys, but i still need someone to finsh this. The problems i have are...
-Last day with Ms3d freeware
-Still cant find out how to make goku attack with sword
-dont have animations
-need a modeler that can finish this.
P.S.- Credits go to:
>ESF for the goku model and face skin
>Me for the sword and skins
>(Whoever or the people that want to finish my project :( )
PLS HELP ME!

Best answers
Made a pic of the sword on his back (like on ff7, it seems to just cling to cloud's back) but i didn't save it cause i realized it only took me 20 secs to move it to his back.

P.S.- Still need a modler to finish my project...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
download gmax or buy it, and theres one alternative thats against the TOS here, so i wont say it, but dont give us your problems

Best answers
What? I dont see the problem here. I'm just asking if someone can finish this model. And i did download gmax and i looked at the games it supported and didnt see halflife. If it always did support half-life...then nm, i was to quick with a response :( .

Best answers
Oh fishsticks!!! I think i found out why the sword wasnt working, it wasnt attached to the model. What i need to know is...
1. How to i attach it?
2. When i attach it will it work with original animations?
3. Do i need to make a joint for it :( ?

Best answers
I know Emeka. It's a bit crusty now...I changed the hair. Here's a pic...

It's a bit funky cause i'm trying to mix goku's and cloud's hair (not making a fusion but the idea sounded interesting.) Any compliments are excepted (dont get the better of that). Also i still need these questions answered about the sword:
1. How to i attach it?
2. When i attach it will it work with original animations?
3. Do i need to make a joint for it :( ?

Best answers
to make him use it you have to assing a bone to it and animate it.

Best answers
Well, i can assign a bone to the sword, but animation is one thing i'm not good at :( . Thx Ultraq for the information.

Best answers
Just great, Every time i assign the sword a bone, the right foot seems to stretch out to the right when i use an animation! Well, I know all i need to finish a beta of this model is for someone to do animations and someone to assign a bone the sword. Is anyone willing to offer? (still need comments on the hair people)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... i'll animate it,
and for a metior sprite, why not use the deathball sprite or the sprit bomb sprite included with my bebi vegeta pack?

Best answers
Roger, I'll pm you the link with the model zip and password for the zip. Thx shijing.

Best answers
Do you plan to make him only hold this baby when in melee or at all times? I'd like to see him only having this on melee. You'd only need an animator for this to do some new melee anims....

Best answers
yeah, i was planning for it to be just for when melee is on. Otherwise it should be on his back (just clinging onto his back like it does for cloud). If shijing doesnt do that, i'll leave it up to someone else. Still waitng for a reply :( .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom