need a model to keep my job XDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey esf team i know your super super busy but my job which by the way is devoted to esf im a tester is on teh line and i needa vocaloid model if ima keep my job cause my boss sucks so please do this i will be for ever in yur debt.:love::rolleyes::shocked::smile:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And what is your job exactly?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmmm..... If I we're to be a translator from Alienish to English Id say he wants a model from ESF 1.3 to show it to his boss to keep his job.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your job requires you to do work you should do it instead of asking other people to do your work, it stops working after high school :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well , it's not like he would have gotten what he asked for anyway. Lol

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm..... If I we're to be a translator from Alienish to English Id say he wants a model from ESF 1.3 to show it to his boss to keep his job.
Vocaloid has nothing to do with ESF, let alone DBZ.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:p epic is a great word... im trolling im sorry <.<

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
hey esf team i know your super super busy but my job which by the way is devoted to esf im a tester is on teh line and i needa vocaloid model if ima keep my job cause my boss sucks so please do this i will be for ever in yur debt.:love::rolleyes::shocked::smile:
So if i get this right, u are devoted to esf and ur an esf tester (ur in the esf team basically?) and ur askin ur team mates for a model from the same game ur testin' in order to keep ur job and also ur sayin ur boss sucks but since ur in the esf tester team u just insulted a member of the esf team right? im probably very confused and i understood everythin completely wrong though xD

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually he's just random dude asking for models to save his skin. Or that he's just trolling.

Oh and BlackLion, he isn't from the Esf team. The moment they include someone like him into their fold, i'll lose interest in Esf forever!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
tahts mean

---------- Double Post below was added at 03:18 AM has been merged with this post created 03:16 AM ----------

but yes i am a tester not for the esf tream but for some thign esle taht works for teh esf team
i am a tester and my wierd boos is giving me this test i have to get this voaloid model tahts it if any one can help please do its nto my job its just a random test taht has no point exsept me coninueing to work XD so please help and i would like to be friends with all yals so dont be mean XDDD

---------- Double Post below was added at 03:19 AM has been merged with this post created 03:18 AM ----------

but its not part of my job its just a test tahts pointleess exsept for the fact of my job

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it has no relation to your "Job", why the heck did they give you this "Test"? Unless it was a means to see how well you are able to learn in a short period of time, i doubt it would serve any purpose whatsoever to boost your skill.

I highly doubt the team would give you access to any model they make until they release it, so my advise would be use the time to learn and pass the test, so you can keep doing what you want to do.

Edit: Also, why you would want to continue working for people who give you random tasks that having nothing to do with your work is beyond me. Ask them, reason with them, if there's still no working between you and them, leave, it'll work out better for you. Hopefully.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can make a model of anything you like.

but it will cost you $$$'s

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tahts mean

---------- Double Post below was added at 03:18 AM has been merged with this post created 03:16 AM ----------

but yes i am a tester not for the esf tream but for some thign esle taht works for teh esf team
i am a tester and my wierd boos is giving me this test i have to get this voaloid model tahts it if any one can help please do its nto my job its just a random test taht has no point exsept me coninueing to work XD so please help and i would like to be friends with all yals so dont be mean XDDD

---------- Double Post below was added at 03:19 AM has been merged with this post created 03:18 AM ----------

but its not part of my job its just a test tahts pointleess exsept for the fact of my job
I fail to understand how you're not working for the ESF team, but for something else that works for the ESF team.
What does that even mean?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's on an ESF team within an ESF Team.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom