need A litle help whis someting

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it posibal to make a map like this
normal map
whit a few montains ,and the mountais to be cut of in half and the other half to be a spr. ant the spr to be distroiabal like the tree and the roks or someting like this ,this will not have a smal fps and if it posibal i will try to make it or any one ho will like to make it
someting like this http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=munte9wv.jpg

Best answers
I do not think it is possible to slice an entity off of a brush... You mean slice the mountain in half and the other part of it; the sprite one; falls over, in which you can blow it up?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I this is posibal and the spr to be like a tree or like a rock theath you can destry so is iit posibal ??

Best answers
Well, if you referring to the already destructable trees; those are models. The trees already in this game can be destroyed. If your asking that you can make something destructable; For example: You make a cube on a map and you can make it func_breakable which would make it able to be blown up. Is that what your trying to ask?

To make a model such as a tree takes more work to do then just making a func_breakable brush.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
somting like this I what to make a map theath i can destry a montai am it and no lag no low fps just a sprit desroyd like a tree and a rock

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's different. Trees and rocks are breakable models, mountains would be made from mapping brushes, and when brushes are breakable (especially large ones) it'll lag the server.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oki thean is not posible 10x any way

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't what to work for noting and i don't what to instalit just for noting if i instalit i what to make a great map if is not posible thean why instal

Best answers
There are tons of other things you can do in mapping. Just because you can not do one thing does not mean you can not make a great map.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10x for the advice but i stick to playing and having fun lot's of fun maybe if I don't have noting to do I will make a map 10x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom