Need a good stealth keylogger for my OWN pc

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
long story short, I discovered my girlfriend of 6 months hooked up with a dude in may.

She left her yahoo messenger logged in on my computer by mistake and went home. Some guy said some things that raised a few red flags so I gathered information. Turns out he knew exactly when her parents were gone, knew her address, and even knew about the contraceptives we purchased, and told me he enjoyed the sex and wanted to do it again.

She first told me nobody was at her house when her folks were gone but me, then she met a friend named chris at the park, then someone was at the house but he just wanted directions. She keeps changing her story. And today she told me she met a guy named michael at the park, forgetting she had told me a different name before. I called her on it and she froze. Im getting angry at her.

I told her someone asking for directions wouldnt have knowledge of the contraceptives, and she started the whole "WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE IM A LIAR WHEN IM NOT", Im clearly not going to get the confession by asking.

so im pretty sure it happened, Im not going to leave her because I was trying to hook up with someone else in that time period lol, (but i didnt) we werent that serious back then. Its not the cheating that hurts me, its the constant lying that gets under my skin. Presented with the amount of evidence I have shown her she still denies it, I dont see how she can still think she has any high ground.

I need to get a confession from her one way or another, for closure. I know it happened, I just want to hear it come from her mouth. My plan is such, block the original contact, remove him from the contact list, then replace him with a clone account made by me with a similar name. And engage in conversation with her using said account.

I can get into her account via resetting her password, (I know her info) but this would alert her something was up. I need her current password, and she does use my computer enough I could get it.

I know this has sketchy written all over it, and maybe some legal issues as well.

BUT

the future of a relationship rests on it, as backwards as that sounds.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is childish. If you think it happened, end the relationship. If you're too afraid to end it, talk it out. Does that mean ask her if she really met Michael/Chris at the park? No. It means ask her if she cheated on you. Make your case. If she continues to deny everything and you feel she's lying, end it.

You could be free in all of 10 minutes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Zeo. Forcing yourself onto this by using a keylogger isn't going to solve anything. Eventually, she'll find out and break up with you, for using a keylogger to 'hack' her account. Either you two are going to have a good talk, and determine from that what your options are. Or you are going to ignore this, and live with it. Or you will break up with her, for constantly lying. You are going to have to be straight to the point on this, with her. Tell her how you feel, and tell her about the options you are considering.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Way to condone despicable behavior.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am only supplying what is demanded. If he uses it or not is his choice.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knowing what his goal is, this thread shouldn't even be allowed to exist.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the worst that could happen?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know about the worst, but the best thing that could happen is his chick breaking up with him because of this nonsense.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He does have a real reason to question it. I mean, the manly thing to do would be to confront her straight up but, maybe this could be the thing that he either gets away with and finds out what he needs. Or maybe she finds out somehow and they break up. I mean due to the situation it would be a win, win situation.

I mean he wants to keep the relationship but he may need to know for sure if she did do something with someone else. This will tell the truth no matter. She can keep lying at all times.

I mean the worst that could happen is she gets on her Online Banking and he gets arrested for it or something.

Very smart thing to do, posting keyloggers.
Keyloggers are legal programs. The illegal part is when you get into someone's computer and insert it in there. BTW all I did was Google Stealth Keylogger and its the first page. Its been around for years.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can understand why she would decide to cheat on him if this is his best course of action.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are far worse things that can happen when somebody finds out that you did not trust her (regardless of the fact that she may or may not have been cheating on him). And you are also forgetting the fact that there are younger people on these forums. Posting working keyloggers may not be the smartest thing to do on these forums. Nuttzy isn't the only one reading this thread.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nuttzy, if you have to spy on your GF than she obviously isn't in love with you... if she was in love with you she'd be driving you nuts for other more positive reasons.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are far worse things that can happen when somebody finds out that you did not trust her (regardless of the fact that she may or may not have been cheating on him). And you are also forgetting the fact that there are younger people on these forums. Posting working keyloggers may not be the smartest thing to do on these forums. Nuttzy isn't the only one reading this thread.
What about it? So what if kids are reading this forum? A keylogger is a program the records Button mashes on a keyboard and some do mouse motions. Its pretty common to know about Keyloggers. They teach about that in 5th grade along with Viruses and Apparently Sex Ed now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about it? So what if kids are reading this forum? A keylogger is a program the records Button mashes on a keyboard and some do mouse motions. Its pretty common to know about Keyloggers. They teach about that in 5th grade along with Viruses and Apparently Sex Ed now.
Knowing what a keylogger is and actually providing a link to a working keylogger are two very different things. It gives opportunities to do some very stupid things and you are helping them with it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if she breaks up with me fine, she did cheat on me after all.
its not exactly the card I want played, but Im well aware it is in the deck.

and he isnt posting trojans or anything, I am looking for a program to monitor my own computer. Not hers, not yours, not anyone elses. Mine.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if she breaks up with me fine, she did cheat on me after all.
its not exactly the card I want played, but Im well aware it is in the deck.
You think she cheated on you. You don't know this to be the case. Even if she did, how is what you're doing right? You're lying to her and you're manipulating her.

"But she did it to me first!"

You're not 10 years old. Neither is she.

Walk away. At least then your dignity will still be intact.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate how it's a mandate to hide reality from people till they're 18-21... but, by then they've already screwed up their life or self-confidence from 4-5 mistakes that could have been avoided if their parents just sat them down and told them the truth when they turned 13.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tried talking to her, if that is your best advice. It didnt work kthxbye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom