Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
This can be spam and i'd like this to be Q&A CLOSED but i wanna know:

What's the deal on the Ned Art Vegito model??

You can't download it anywhere, but its soooooo great.

Don't flame me i want awsers only not flames telling me i'm stupid for asking.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
I try importing it on my MS3D I couldnt......
What do you mean you couldn't??

(My bed buta... what's MS3D? modeling program or host or something?)

But anyway your saying you have the model? If you do could you send it to me?

[email protected]

Realy like that.

Best answers
Ned Opened up his Model for people to learn with, So he released the model, for people to practice skinning and animation, but he specifically states that if you wanna use his model elswhere u need his permision

Best answers
Now that's the thing i needed to know :D Thx for that info

Now for the final thing do you know how to contact him?

Best answers
And is that a public releace or like the "Pratice" one?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you think? of course its a public release. metro said it will be released within a few days of beta 1.1's release. he also said that you will be able to swap him for goku or vegeta, depending whose moves you like best.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just dont go asking for it. they might not release it if people keep harasing them for it. then again i dont know how high their tolerance level is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metro-Tek show me some NICE NETO PICS of that Vegetto even some awesome sounds.^_^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
havent you seen neds vegetto? i think you have. and do you think that he will post some teaser sounds? dont think so.
i shouldn't have even said anything about it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm Metro Tek show me pics and awesome sounds not NeD.......

NeD

Best answers
You guys shouldn't be distributing that model. I specificaly asked for no one to compile and edit the model etc for release.

There will be an official released version of the model with my skin, which MetroTek has been working on that will be released after ESF 1.1 comes out.

Stop asking for the model now.

Best answers
yea but when will that be coming out because some people cant wait till then.

Oh by the way you need to fix the 2 holes on 1 arm,1 hole on the other and the big hole in the privites also the hole at the tom of the leg.

then it will be a good model but till then its not worth the wait.

vox

Best answers
Originally posted by guyver101
yea but when will that be coming out because some people cant wait till then.

Oh by the way you need to fix the 2 holes on 1 arm,1 hole on the other and the big hole in the privites also the hole at the tom of the leg.

then it will be a good model but till then its not worth the wait.

you're an idiot and i hope you get banned....
its not worth the wait? then don't leak it with the ****ed up holes, and i doubt the holes are neds problem, its the ****ed up leaks problem

i cant believe the nerve of your stupid ass, he released his model to help EVERYONE.... thats how generous he was, he didn't have to do ****, he doesn't even have to try to put it into esf professionally(ie meaning have an esf member help him do it, not some newbie do it) but hes doing it to be nice, and you aren't even nice in return when he asks not to distribute his own model.... why don't you go **** yourself and learn to grow some patience, i think you can live without it until its released, what the hell do you need it NOW for.. do you have THAT little of a life that you sit home 24/7 waiting for new models to be released

ok done sorry for ranting but i saw the thread earlier with you and neds model and it pissed me off because you offered to send it out

Best answers
y the dont u shut the **** up and piss off because its got nothing to do with u , u little piece of ****.

and if he had made the model proply then it would be out now.

and u say that hes being nice well what about all the other people that have made good and great models and all they get some of the time is greaf.

so maybe no one should bother and actually i can wait but i just cant see the point in waiting for that model when its got bloody holes in it. So maybe u need to shut your mouth for once. Oh and by the way ive got a deacent life , maybe u havent doesnt mean other people dont have. So grow up be for its to late.

Plus i think he should make 1 vegetto model for esf now and another for beta 1.1.

Oh and y dont u go **** your self because thats the only thing your good at.
and your mum is so fat people mistaken her for the millenium dome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom