Best answers
Other than the mountains being a bit blocky, and the map being a bit small, not bad :) Also...It looks kinda plain, add some stuff in that's new and gives your map that feeling where you can say, "Hey lets do the map with that (insert landmark/object here) in it!" Other than that, :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
oks, thanks, i was planning on making it bigger, maybe add just more land type thing (like it is now) or a destoryed town or something like that....

Best answers
Hey...is this a supprise for me?? how come I donno ur doing nc_riverside...lol it looks good but the sky needs to be brighter and the map needs to be bigger...

Best answers
mmmh...day of defeat textures!!
First, I thought the groundtexture would be brighter on the top than on the bottom, because it looks like that in the first pic.
But then I had another look at the other pics and now I think I know how youve done the map!
youve mapped it like DJ-R (http://dj-ready.dyndns.org/s2k_village.jpg), right?
many blocks, which you edit to get a realistic terrain!

Best answers
ah yes, day of defeat textures, i love them so good, lol.
Yes i did make it liek DJ, with of using many blocks like u siad makes more realistic terrain, and its hard to make an error by doing it that way... the other thing is im putting kimi's look out on the map, :D, um, its all white right now, till i get some textures for it :blink: then i will make the map bigger, and maybe change the rocky bits so the are less blockly :D, for making it bigger, i will either make more rockly grassy stuff like what it is now, on it, or put a destoryed town but i think ill be going for the more rocky grassy stuff, and put some secret areas into it... i love them ;p

*edit*

For the look out, im not going to add the cats look out in it....

*edit*

My brother just gaved me a cool idea... i dun think i will make it any bigger.. but the secret area will lead 2 some big place i guess..

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
do u know how to use the 224²(224³)/ 256²(256³) method and how to control the ammount of leavs manually? becouse using 224 brushes is just the half of it ^__^
anyways... your map looks better then most of the current newer esf fan maps. if you want, i could give you some tips if u have probs.

solong

DJ-Ready

Best answers
Yeah sure, um thanks, and no i dun know the 224²(224³)/ 256²(256³) method....

And thanks taz for helping me make the secret area of the map, :D...

Best answers
I have changed some off the textures... any ways, does any one know how to get teleport's to work? like i put them in like the names and the target... but when u go up to the teleporter, it puts u outside the sky box, and not the other one...

Best answers
ask who ever made nc_mario there are teleporters in yhose and im sure he would tell u

Best answers
yeah i did, he done it for me.. lol, hes a cool friend off mine, and he also made most off the time chamber :D what was a big help thanks taz for that, ive only seen one problem with the map, and it is that the time chamber is kinda dark.. but i dono if im going to change it becouse off the 2 hours and 10 mins compiling... other then that i find the map, fine, apart from kimi's building, becouse i had no idea what it looks like in the program, but i guess its fine, the time chamber building is also different.. so, im going to release it soon, after me and ND test it out, and see what he thinks off it and i could end up changing the brightness off the room, but you have to wait and find out... ;) ill likely will end up making it brighter thou, but.. hopefully tomorrow i can release it and start on a new map :p...

*Edit*
Ok well, ND asked for some stuff to be changed, so im doing that.. what will take some time, becouse im making that map bigger, and some other stuff...

Best answers
when i try to view ur screenys from here and from Taz's, they dont work? can sum1 pls tell me?

Best answers
mmh...that looks good. much better than the first picz!
nice landscape, with much variation...
but I would work a lil bit on the time chamber house and the palace...they dont look so good!!!
keep up da work. :]

Best answers
Kami's place looks flat, thats the only main problem, but otherwise good.

Best answers
Does any body have/know where a good image off the time chamber from the cartoon?.....

Best answers
He can't really finish the map without it...so please guys...if u can find any pic of the time chamber please post it here

Best answers
maybe you could take pics from the esf rosat? or from the rosat in the gottespalast level? i cant find the pics you want

Best answers
No offense at all, but I think the map would look 500 times better without kame's palace in there. The map OWNS without it, infact, it's plain beautiful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom