Best answers
jup! thats right, I think so too.
I think you can delete the time chamber and the kami lookout OR you remap both,
cuz like that, I doesnt make the map look better!!!
the river is nice and the environment looks also good.

Best answers
Ok.. Lets do a vote then...

Who thinks i should keep the lookout
or
Who thinks i should get rid of it, and maybe add somethng differnet (if you got an idea to put insiad off the lookout please put....)..

Best answers
just delete them for the guys who wants a rosat or a lookout can play esf_kami, esf_rosat or gsf_gottespalast :p but you can delete them the map is without the lookout mutch better i think

Best answers
Yes, delete the palace and rosat, however, if you want a map with kame's palace, rosat, and ground, I think you should concentrate on that the most. Because, you see, you concentrated all your work on the ground, and it looks B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L but the palace looks U-G-L-Y. And don't take that to be harsh, because, I know if you really concentrated on the palace in a differen't map, you could easily make a good one. So I recommend for this map, taking it out, and just leaving that amazing ground map. Maybe expand it even more, it'd be REALLY cool. So, yeah, that's my opinion. :)

Best answers
Yeah I have to agree with them it looks Much better without the lookout. So I vote for get rid of it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why dont you just do 2 maps? Release the one with the Lookout, then after that delete the Lookout and add something else? That way it will please both people who like it and people who dont.

Best answers
I do not want another structure added though, I think it looks nice as a terrain only map

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom