ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i can remember the mario lvl .. but it looks really blocky.

Best answers
Hmm, was'nt mario that 2? I will look at it again later.... but not now just got it done...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet im making a mario model right now this will go good with it

Best answers
mario model?? SWEET!!!!
also the cannon that shoots at an angle does't kill ppl or blast them...
the other one does both...but it blast ppl to the left instead of forward....
also the music doesn't work when I raise the flag...where should i put the music file in??

Taz I guess u should fix all these too...lol

Best answers
Hmm, are u sure uve got the newest version ND?

Best answers
Yes, the one with the 2 cannons and the flag that can either rasie or take it down...

Best answers
hmm, yeah theres some things is missed then... ill work on it untill the next release

Best answers
Ok it has been updated now, it has no errors and so....

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Originally posted by TAz00
Hmm, was'nt mario that 2? I will look at it again later.... but not now just got it done...
yes, the mari lvl was blocky, too. but becouse of the cartoonish style it looked nice and funny. in hl it looks just plain and rough... you shouldnt use hl or esf textures ... textures like the ones in the original level would be funny :)

Best answers
ya, and he has alot of boxes, if im right, but im never right, but anyways, do u update the maps all the time, huh "new map for nc, NC_MARIO" and then "new update" and so on, but MARIO is fun, and u shall listen 2 the "mario theme song" while u play it... thats all i wanted 2 say for now

Best answers
If u think mario is fat...what do u think about majin buu then?? lol

Any ways the problems I wrote on top is fixed as Taz had said...but one thing...the members had told me that the cannon with an angle is too weak...while the cannon with no angle is strong enough...but it kills u...if you want the map to be bravo...lol...change the angled one and make it blast far, and fix the non angled one so it won't kill ppl when blast off...lol

Best answers
There proberly wont be anymore updates on this level.... Unless someone find a really huge error in it...

Would not be realistic to get shot out of a cannon, and not die? u r suposed to die in the non angeld cannon.

The cannon that shot u up in the air, cant shot anyharder, or it would look really wicked...

Cuz then u would be able 2 stand outside the cannon and still be shot away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom