✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try having varying terrain instead of all flat...same with the cliffe/walls or whatever they are lol...ESF maps should have a constantly chaning terrain...or something that breaks the pattern (like a cool looking cliff or something)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah this is like version 1 of the map. the needed improvements will be applied as the map progresses.
like longer viewing distance, and larger map area.

Best answers
Majin...post one on my forum too...then Taz can see it

Best answers
Neo Clan

Hey guys i was wondering if u guys are still acepting members for your clan i was wondering if i could join:p

Best answers
Even though im not in the clan sry but no girls are alowed to be in any clans ha and you shouldnt even be playing esf.....:no: :rolleyes:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if you're just joking around, I'm not gonna tolerate any kind of talk like that, Anime Legend. Predgidous is something that I won't tolerate, here, or anywhere for that matter. Beyond that, this is total and comlpete spam. Consider yourself warned.

The rest of you, keep this on topic or it gets closed. This is about nc_laserarena, not about who wants to join what clan.

-Karrde-

Best answers
*Prejudice*

Map looks ok for a first map, but as optional said, try making some variations, maps are not fun to play unless they have unique things about them...good luck with version2 and future maps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Racism (or prejudice) = Person who isn't confident in himself/herself and puts people down, which is basically spam. Anyways back on topic, I havn't tried your map yet but the lasers look weird in the picture or is that just a blast?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that wasnt a very good picture i posted. there is a sbc being deflected and a generic blast in the middle of it. the lasers that you see are the ones coming from the arena cornors. the blue. green, yellow and red ones.

Best answers
I'll post

I have a better one...check it out and see if any new crits shows up on ur mind.

Best answers
Well it was my first ESF map, done some CS and Tried to do some NS, Plus the useual, like Standard HL mapping and so, I know thats the map is pretty square and so, and working on it. there will be never versions of the map be sure of that, and thx for the criticism.... (or whatever the way thats spelled)

Best answers
I changed Viewing distance to 7000 think that ahould do it for now, also made a more natural landscape in the bottom wich is holding the arena... but it wont be released just yet, i would like it if u could give some feedback on changes and additions, like above. THX

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TAz, please don't double post.

This map is interesting, but whats the purpose for it?

Best answers
HAHA...greentaco is like his name...very funny...
More stuff: If it won't lag the map...stuff that can break using beam attack like the bridge in esf_bridge or buildings in ape_city etc will be good...
If u can....can u make the lasers more "thicker"??? (larger radius)

Best answers
hmmm.....looks good for a first ESF map,but youre skills in other maps couldve come in handy.

Suggestions:

-Thicker lasers.
-Breakables
-Secret room,you can use breakables to conceal them.

and pretty much that wraps up my suggestions.

Best answers
i played your map today, it´s cool but can you make tunnels between the water wholes, cause then you can fight below the map, and i like the idea

Best answers
Ok, some things sound cool, ill try to do some of it like,

- Thicker lasers
- Secret rooms
- The underwater tunnels (LIKE THE IDEA)
- And im already working on the more natural look

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom