Best answers
lol me find already 2 of them but im not gonna tell you where they are:laff:

Best answers
Actually theres 4 secret rooms... well 1 of them is more like a tunnel...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i found one of them by flying as high as i could, and the scenery went see-through and i saw a glowing orb, so i presumed there was one in the wall somewhere. It'l be a decent map to fight on

Best answers
U r right... what u saw was the healthcharger... and it has a problem, it only charges to a 100 hp and then stops... has something to do with the defualt limits of Half-life... But it works great, and if u have like 4 hp its a great way to get hp without having to eat a bean... There are sensubeans in the map, but dont know why, but they are invisible... but thats not a problem cuz they r only in the secret areas(not near the water)...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, nice idea and all but if this ever became a really popular map, stupid people would probably fill that secret area up full of kiblobs, or camp round there or keep shooting beams at someone there (like lamers do in some maps at spawn points)

Best answers
Well it gives u health quite fast... like 5 per second... so its just in and out really fast

Best answers
well i like the idea taz, but is it boring ????

*EDIT*
ITS FUN AS HELL :laff: :laff: :laff: <--- thats me laffing cuzz its fun

*EDIT**EDIT*
can i post the secret areas, at least some of em, took me 5 min 2 find em

Best answers
Sure... but ill upload some pics showning the secret areas within the next few days....

By the way, theres was a small error in the map.... the sky was way to low.... but i fixed it and ill let u know when its udated...

Best answers
k, well if u do that i wont, and its FUN, GJ, wait a min, that would suck cuzz its more fun 2 find em then use the things, mainly the HP regenerator

TAZ do u have AIM, YIM, MSN, ICQ???

Best answers
MAP UPDATE!!!

Ok the map is udated, just a minor sky fix...:cool:

Just use the same link as before

Best answers
Hey...how come the first secrect place is gone on the new version of this map?? (the shorcut)

Best answers
it isnt... it just moved a bit... cuz of some vertex erros i had to redo it...

Best answers
But i can't break it...and btw...the light bulb thing...it only heals you to 100 health no matter who u are...
that kinda sucks...lol

Best answers
hmm i think he said that ND, how bout read the post first, hmm i havent tried the new map yet is it good

Best answers
If the link doesn't work...pm me and I'll send it to u guys...too bad I can't post my clan home page for u guys to go there and dl the maps...as a got warned by mods...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom